“Bigger Seats and Roomier Cabin in International Economy”
Review of Asiana Airlines

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Check-in boarding were all no hassle. Seat was bigger and cabin roomier than those of airlines owned by American companies. Arrival for connecting flight was 20 minutes later than schedule, but was able to board the connecting flight just in time. A female passenger who sat to my left, put up her feet on the back of her front passenger's seat, with her leg butterflied out. The other passenger to her left covered up his face (I think to avoid the sight of bare feet and butterflied legs. I endured this on an about 11 hour flight for a long while, and finally I walked up to tell an Asiana customer service staff. I didn't want to sit next to her until the unsanitary, inconsiderate and indecent postures were corrected. The staff finally went to talk to the female passenger and told me this was done. I would recommend customer service staff to walk the aisle and correct unacceptable postures of passengers.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank healthyeater2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,671)

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

It was a Asiana 380-800 I believed, I went with my daughter my mother is from Japan but I've never been, Asiana must of change its original plane for thi's trip bease thE seating I picked a year ago wasn't the seating I picked when the time had come, I called them and they were very polite and gave us seating on the top deck and we both had aisle seating which is want we wanted, they serve 3 meals and snacks during the flight to South Korea which we had a layover of 3 hours then off to Narita with another meal.All the flight attendents were professional and helpful through the 12 plus hour flight, they had lots of movies to watch, and slippers for our feet, So I would use them again. Thank you Asian, Frank

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Can't beat Asiana for the price and service even in economy. Flight crew did everything to make the 13 hr flight as comfortable as possible. Love the little touches such as on flight slippers which I used immediately after take off. Good food and on board entertainment selection. Two things I didn't like: 1) Seats are not comfortable for the long flight, seat padding is very thin and for people like me who have back and leg pain, it's a killer; 2) Long layover time, but I guess that can't be helped in this day and age when airlines wait to fill up as much seats as possible.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I would highly recommend this airline if you are going to Vietnam or anywhere in Southeast Asia. We had a comfortable flight on Asiana both ways, and the price was great. Unfortunately, there was a 12 hour layover on the way back in Seoul. However, we were able to catch a free city tour from the airport that was excellent. I highly recommend looking into this as soon as you arrive, because they fill up fast and you cannit sign up in advance. It's first come first serve.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

This is what I expected! Excellent service wonderful food and wine! Facilities that worked. Good job!!

Date of travel: February 2018