“Very pleasant flight and very kind staff”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

I took a long flight from Vienna to Toronto with Austrian airlines and if I may say, one of the best on board crews I ever encountered on the flights. Everyone was very kind and we were all the time offered with drinks. Very pleasant flight all in all.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

I was a first timer. Even after being triple platinum with flying blue and frequent traveller with star alliance I did not have my hopes up flying Austrian.
How wrong I was. We all think the alliances from the middle East are the ones to look at but in the end it comes down to the service you get granted personally. I had no expectations flying Austrian into Asia. After all I’ve done this trip like 30 times over the past 6 years and there we were.
Never had a more friendly welcome and personal greeting as here. Even though the Boeing we flew just crossed the age of 19 years the interior was well preserved and completely new. Are we all so excited flying Qatar or Emirates . At least I got a decent drink on this airliner straight away.
The food was suburb. And even the coffee had a choice Vienna wise. No routine “let’s give them booze and get them to sleep like with Delta” this one was definitely different. A nice starter, hot bread a suburb meal was offered. I thought this can’t be. Little did I know.
A big thumbs up to the staff and the company. You got yourself a raving fan. Let’s hope we meet again.

1  Thank KurtD3
Reviewed November 26, 2016

Very good experience: flight on time, a drink and a snack offered by free, polite and attentif to the needs of the passengers' crew. Overall, a good experience!

Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

One of the best airline experiences I've ever had. Flight was on time, staff was polite and friendly, nice snack and ok inflight magazine.

Quite new aircraft, very clean. Before your departure music of Mozart and other famous Austrian composers is played in the plane.

Overall great experience.

Date of travel: December 2015
Reviewed November 23, 2016

the journeys with Austrian Airlines are always pleasent and woderfull
the staff is polite and the cabin is new and so comfortable
i recommend this airline for every one

Date of travel: May 2016
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.