“Great airline! ”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

One of the best airlines I have flown with till date. Everything is so simple and we'll organization. No hassle. Good time keeping. We are on Easter break in Austria and I injured my food and couldn't walk. But, they were extremely helpful in making my journey comfortable. Would fly with them again!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5,072)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Roomy seats, no 3-prong outlets but USB power. The best part is free liquor and they serve Martell VSOP cognac. Also, served some delicious chocolate moose. The breakfast sandwich was just basically 2 pieces of bread with a razor-thin spread of some type, but I don't usually eat much for breakfast.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The max cabin baggage weight is very small: 8kg only, which leads to an odd spectacle of passengers attempting to redistribute content to lessen their loads before checking in. And I became one of them. Boarding was also a mess as bus loads of passengers scrambled to find luggage space close to their seats/anywhere, while some who were allocated rear seats entered from the front and vice versa. Surely this could be better organised? On the upside, the hospitality was good and refreshments were offered twice which I appreciated.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Strict checking of cabin bags size during boarding for overseas flights. Good service, comfortable seats, good food and beverages.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Recently I flew with the company Austrian Airline. The company is decent, I flew from Bucharest to Vienna, we were in airplane 9 persons, the personnel was very kindly and they offer me a place at the emergency exit. I heard a few unpleasant things about the company, but I don't want to comment because are not my experiences. Nevertheless, is for the second time when I am flying with Austrian Airlines.