“Austrian airlines”
Review of Austrian Airlines

Reviewed February 22, 2020 via mobile

Very helpful and friendly flight attendants. Really enjoyed my flight to Vienna, everything was comfortable.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank KZOU-83
Write a reviewReviews (8,160)

Reviewed February 21, 2020

I flew Austrian Airlines from Copenhagen (Kastrup) to Vienna (Schwechat) on flight OS310

The Austrian Airlines check-in was OK. The checked luggage weight is 22kgs. There was only one piece of hand luggage allowed.

The Copenhagen Airport was very well organised & had good crowd control /people movt systems.

It was a short flight - 1hr10 & including a snack & drink. The staff were very professional, friendly & competent. The flight was on time.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
2  Thank timbertoby
Reviewed February 20, 2020

This flight was part of a package and we were unsure what to expect. We are so used to getting nothing by way of refreshments on-board that we took sandwiches with us for the outbound flight. We were given a hot cheeseburger and our choice of drinks including wine. For the return flight we were given a hot breakfast panini. The check in for the return was slow as the conveyor belt had broken down, but I think that was beyond the control of the airline. When we went through to the boarding gates at Innsbruck, there were no hot drinks to buy only cold vending machines.

Date of travel: February 2020
1  Thank Beverley_11
Reviewed February 15, 2020

If I could give zero stars, I would. Please, do not book with this airline. Today I made a reservation through Austrian Airlines website and I didn’t receive any confirmation e-mail. After they processed my payment, I tried to check my booking with the code they provided me and the nightmare began... THEY CANCELLED MY RESERVATION FOR “SECURITY REASONS”, I called to the customer service offices and the ladies were very rude and not empathic at all!! They told me the airline cancelled my booking for “security reasons” (Never explained the reasons) and they didn’t issued my ticket... I am extremely disappointed because they charge the money and I didn’t receive my flight ticket. I called to my bank (SANTANDER) and they confirmed the airline made the charge... the charge went through!!! I called for the second time to the airline and they told me that “it was impossible” due to they cancelled my booking and my ticket wasn’t issued... after I told them that my bank confirmed the charge the rude lady told me to write an e-mail with all the proofs and my bank statement so I did exactly what she suggested. When I asked about the processing times and I asked to get my money back, she told me that they will investigate and after that maybe I could receive my money.. THIS IS A FRAUD!!!! My bank is processing a clarification because I obtained more help from my bank than Austrian Airlines which is a tricky and not ethic airline. It is a horrible experience and I won’t recommend it, they are very fast charging money but very slow in their responses specially when THEY CANCELLED A BOOKING WITH NO REASON. Terrrible customer service experience and terrible establishment.

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank Val_traveler2507
Reviewed February 15, 2020

Flight without problems, with very good airplanes. Very well trained, friendly and ready accompanying personnel to help you anytime

Date of travel: July 2019