“Smooth and Easy”
Review of Avianca

Reviewed January 17, 2018

The staff were friendly and everything moved smoothly. The flight was actually a little early. Would fly with them again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,393)

Reviewed January 16, 2018

A little late getting off the ground, but once in the air - all went well. Some turbulence, but not bad. My ear phone connection in the seat was very loose and unusable. The food service was good and much appreciated.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Pushed my flights several times from the original 5.23.
My flight back to Europe starts at 9.50.
First they pushed my flight without any notice to 6.15 from Cartagena.
After a call they put it back to 5.30 and this time with a notice they put it to 7.15 which would land at 9.45.
Now they tell me that they don't have my original flight and also the 5.30 won't fly.
I came to rest and spend my money in Columbia...

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

#Aviancaairlines AV627
Gilda Arias purser first class
Flight from Toronto to San Salvador, El Salvador, a most personable, efficient and
engaging representative of the airline. Thanks to her our flight was most enjoyable.
Food and wine and seats were all great. Should have individual movie selection

1  Thank Kulbi
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Yesterday I took a flight from Miami to Panama stopping in El Salvador. From the moment I checked in in Miami I could see that my bag was about the get lost. The staff was more into chatting with each other than paying attention to the customer. We had to tell them twice which one was our bag!!!!

I arrived at midnight in Panama and my bag was lost!!!! the person in Panama kept telling me it was in the airport. He was actually telling me I wasn't looking!!! finally I got the claim and now nobody knows where my bag is!!! lost in whatever airport!!!! they don't know which airport is in, when would it arrive or if PETER PAN JUST TOOK IT TO NEVER LAND!!!!