“Reliable as ever ”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Let’s be real Bangkok Airways is my happy place of regional airlines - I don’t get to use them as often as I like but they never disappoint.

Add to that the lounge !!

This trip the plane had issues but they handled it like a pro and forbid moving again pretty fast ..

Loving it

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,271)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Flew business class the Bangkok and Bangkok Airways to Trat. My travel agent made a mistake and forgot to add extra luggage for return flight to Bangkok on Bangkok Airways. Check in lady not helpful. She could see the mistake but silly me to expect a good will gesture! Had to pay excess and deal with a grumpy check in lady. Not a great start! Not to self - check all travel details

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were booked on the 8.45am flight and had arranged our airport transfers accordingly. I checked emails at 5am and no emails from Bangkok Airways had come in, then at 5.55am a last check of emails found that a email indicating a cancellation of our flight, with the only viable option for us an earlier flight at 7.50am but we needed to be at the airport 90 minutes before the earlier flight! A mad scramble to rearrange transfers, final pack etc saw us there only just in time. It was very poor, and the ground staff said that the email went out to people the day before, but that was incorrect, and were very apologetic after being shown the time sent on the email. Once aboard the flight was good with a meal served efficiently during a very short flight.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had no problems and all the staff I encountered were excellent. The club they have at BKK for Priority Club and others is very nice. The flight was uneventful and why they provide food on it is curious, as it's very short. I wish they had actual drinks on it though. Karabi is a small airport that is owned by Bangkok Airways, I am told. It is very basic, but on the return flight, they provided snacks and non-alcoholic drinks while you waited for your flight. It is open air, but they did a good job of moving air to cool you.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s great airline company, this was my first trip using this airline and I was amazed with the high qualify team and crew, the timing is perfect and the pilots is great.i did find it expensive somewhere as internal flight and I guess the reason was my late booking, many thanks for the professional crew ones again.