“Delayed due to Snow at Gatwick, but OK”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed April 4, 2018

BA is always our first choice to Valencia. But we are very much price conscious.
We traveled on a Sunday morning in late March 2018.
All seemed to be going well. Boarded OK, but, the plane needed deicing befor we took off by Gatwick ground crew. They ran out of deicer. I think we took off 1.5 to 2 hours late.
The captain and crew kept us imformed though out the time serving complementary drinks.
We just put it down to unfortunate circumstances. .

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (38,655)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had a great flight recently from London Heathrow to Barcelona. Spent the extra money to fly Business Class but thought the money was well spent. Enjoyed the BA lounge at Heathrow, the priority clearance through security, the extra leg room on the flight and the service on board. The meal was excellent and the flight attendants very pleasant and efficient. Had a minimal wait for our luggage in Barcelona and were on the way to our hotel.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This review is based on a flight from Bilbao to London. This was the first time that I encountered really friendly crew on British Airways. Everybody was extra helpful on the ground and in the plane. I had an economy seat which was ok. The flight left on time and arrived on time.

1  Thank GoldnAdvice
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately in recent years I have gone off of British airways in terms of long haul flights but I must say the short haul experience is the best of what is available. I flew easyJet and Ryanair in the last month and was disappointed. This is a much more organised service in terms of boarding and I love the app which lets you know the gate you need to board as soon as the info is available unlike other travel apps. The staff offer a higher standard of customer service and tried to help with an issue I had.

Will definitely be my first choice in short haul flights!

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This review is based on a flight from London to Sevilla. I had a Business class ticket. The business class seat is a regular size seat however nobody sits next to you. There are three seats on both sides of the plane. The middle seat is left unoccupied. Entering the plane was a bit chaotic. The crew was friendly and the pilot kept us informed. Once we arrived, it took forever to get my luggage. Since I had a business class ticket, my luggage was tagged priority however it didn't matter because it arrived towards the end. The plane left on time and arrived on time.