“J Williams”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed June 6, 2023

Came back from a long flight to Vegas with another airline , arrived a lot earlier than I thought.
After visiting BA customer service desk a lovely young lady called Christina changed me to an earlier flight with free leg room.
I also done Manchester to Heathrow on the way out, staff where attentive, friendly and the plane clean , well presented.

Reviewed June 6, 2023

Delayed for almost as long as the flight takes. Flown this route many times with other airlines over recent months and this is the first instance of a delay like this.

Reviewed June 5, 2023

I went through three flights to reach my destination. All of my BA flights without exception were delayed, both on my way to my destination and back from my destination which is understandable to an extent. What's not understandable is that they weren't prepared for one of the flights and delayed by almost an hour so I ended up missing a flight and for that they rebooked me 24h ahead providing only accommodation which they messed up as well and after 30 hours of traveling I had to wait and hope that the hotel would find an extra room since BA didn't communicate properly with them.

I gave BA a chance to correct their mistake by contacting them after the flights but all they did was answer once with a lot of serious complaints that were involved with their flights and all they did was tell me to contact their partners that I had the last flight with, which went smoothly and they had nothing to do with the previously addressed complaints. I contacted them and gave them over a week asking why they didn't address any of my complaints that their partner could have nothing to do with and they just ghosted me. 2/10 for the kind personnel that's holding this airline together though.

Date of travel: April 2023
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank pvamvakas
Reviewed June 5, 2023 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this flight.The seats had a pull out door and the toilet was actually clean!!Yea!!The food was better this time.

Date of travel: May 2023
Reviewed June 5, 2023

Having previously flown this route solo and having had excellent service and care I could only recommend for my son’s first solo flight to see his sister.
We dropped him at Heathrow and saw him through departures. He was nervous but excited. We had nearly arrived back home and I received a call from my twenty-something son having the most horrific panic attack. I managed to calm him just enough to reach the pharmacy. The pharmacist was so helpful and got my son BA customer care personnel. In turn this gentleman could not have been more caring, helpful and sympathetic. He calmed my son enormously but sadly by then he was far too anxious to travel. He stayed with him, helped got his luggage returned. He was cared and looked after until he was collected, drinks given and food vouchers offered. Big thank you BA. We will definitely use you again next time we fly, with my son, no more solo trips.

Date of travel: June 2023
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.