“Good value lowest fares”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed March 21, 2016

As the best airline to get from Brussels to Krakow with a direct flight Brussels Airlines still acts like a traditional quality airline even though they now have low fare tickets. You will have to book well in advance to get a low fare or keep your eye on flash sale promotions.

If you reach Miles & More frequent flyer status and are travelling from Brussels be sure to visit "The Loft", one of the best lounges I've ever visited with a full bar, complimentary surfaces and a wide variety of snacks.

Date of travel: December 2015
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5,383)

Reviewed March 21, 2016

I could not take a flight because the flight offered did not exist. The original flight booked was changed giving me 20 minutes from landing at Brussels to the Catania flight taking off. When I pointed this out I was told it was the best they could do. I then checked the Brussels to Catania flight on their timetables and it did not exist. After sending many e-mails without receiving a satisfactory response I had to phone Belgium ( I live in the UK) I was offered and accepted a flight with 2 changes but then never received confirmation. I then had no choice but to phone Belgium again and ask for cancellation and refund. I have had no response to letter/e-mails to Brussels Airline asking for an explanation. I would not use this airline at any cost.

Date of travel: June 2015
2  Thank greent
Reviewed March 20, 2016

We took brussels airlines to go to Geneva last week. The flights were okay, the plane are clean, the cabin crew are nice. The flight was faster as announced so it was very good. On the way back, they made us wait 30 minutes because there was to much luggage in the plane... They must do something before instead of doing waiting us. The price aren't so much expensive for this company.

Date of travel: March 2016
Reviewed March 19, 2016

This was an awesome airline and with a flight that was under one hour they served a decent meal and drinks in business class. You can bid for business class seats and if your bid wins you win!!!! Fly in business class on Brussels Airlines. You will be happy you did. I want to fly them in Business class on an international transatlantic flight now that they have started flying from Toronto.

Date of travel: May 2015
Reviewed March 16, 2016

I travelled with Brussels airlines as a connecting flight to Venice as there were no direct flights from Newcastle upon Tyne UK. It's the first ever time I have connected flights like this. The problem is enough time to get through and get your boarding pass & through security again. My one piece of luggage was on a code share so that went from one plane to the next - out going the flights were delayed due to fog and ended up running around Brussels airport like a silly person to catch the flight. The flight itself was fine - it did take a while to get the boarding pass especially when I was short on time going to Venice. I know this was my first time connecting flights but is there an easier way to get the next boarding card and go through security again?

Date of travel: April 2015