“Best way to get from Berlin to Bussels”
Review of Brussels Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Even on a Sunday there are many options to fly at a convenient time. Brussels Airlines offer direct flights, thus saving a lot of time compared to connecting flights. Sunday at noon they scheduled a Sukhoi Superjet, which I have been in for the first time. 2+3 seats per row, very new.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The first leg of the flight was Alicante to Brussels.The flight left a little late but kept to its 2hrs 15mins flying time. Because the flight was over two hours hot food was available to purchase. No free water or juice. Service was a bit slow and the rear of the plane only got the service 1hr 15 mins in to the flight.
Seating was ok and leg room pretty good. I am 6ft and had plenty of legroom.
Flight staff pleasant.
Change of flight at Brussels airport.
Brussels to Heathrow only a 50 min flight but due to heavy air traffic at Heathrow this became 1hr 15 mins.
Would appreciate information while in a holding pattern at Heathrow.
Free water or juice on this flight but no other service.
Pleasant air crew and seating as on the first leg.
Chose Brussels Airlines as the price was good and was the quickest travel time unless payment was over £400 one way.
All in all not a bad airline to travel with.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I am disabled and couldn’t get on the airplane because the elevators were out of service. This caused me a lot of problems because my pa and I had to find somewhere to stay at cost as well as having to pay for the flight change, not to mention we didn’t have our luggage so we were out in the cold rain trying to find transport to a hotel. We had booked special assistance and were just left without any help!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I made sevreral flights with Brussels Airlines. Generally the flights are fine and on time. Planes are nice and clean.

The concept of the Airline is to be a low-cost carrier, but they are not. In economy light you get nothing, economy Flex you get something - depends on how much you are willing to pay.

Bad is handling of lost lugagge. They wanted to bring my bag to my permanent swedish address, yes my final destination was Gothenburg. The baggage trace simply ignore that my permanent delivery address is in Germany. They did not understand that even if I told them very clearly and also in writing. Their handling agent in Florence is not reachable by phone except an hour in the morning and one in the afternoon, very bad.

Flight ok, Baggage bad.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I know it was economy, but charging for coffe or tea ???? Plus departure was late, thank God connecting flight was late too. Also lost 2 luggage for us, there were 3 other people lost theirs too. Ruined our day, because had to wait for them to bring out at 6 PM. Arriving terminal and departing terminal long long walk, plus security check 2 hour between flights not enough