“Bulgarian Air is the worst airline company!!!”
Review of Bulgaria Air

Reviewed August 23, 2023

People please DO NOT fly with Bulgarian Air! I have traveled the world and this is the worst airline company. They lost my luggage. It happens I understand. However, they were rude at the airport, gave me a piece of paper and said they will call me. They never called me. I had to look for friends who work at the airport to go fond my luggage. Their customer service is impossible. They do not answer the phone and in fact their number listed on the website is invalid. No email communication too.
In the flight the flight attendant rolled her eyes at me and was very rude.
Now I have another flight to Italy and when we checked in the day before they out us on standby. We did not buy cheap tickets! Ridiculous! Please don't fly with Bulgarian Air!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding

Reviewed August 21, 2023

We’ve flew both directions tlv to varna , and both was horrible, first it was so crowded and the aircraft was so old and small and didn’t have air conditioning.. so we were so frustrated
And the return flight was even worst, they gave the worst seats in the plane we sat next to the engines and our ears started hurting at the moment we stepped on the plain and the flight attenders didn’t even say a word to us, do not recommend anyone to fly with them

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed August 18, 2023

Absolutely terrible service. The hasn’t been a single flight I have taken with them in the past months that wasnt delayed. I am so fed up by them already and their arrogance. AVOID

Reviewed June 13, 2023

Worst airline ever! Flight was delayed by 3 hours and therefore we missed our connection. There was no help and any interest from the employees to address the issue and help. There is no Bulgarian service counter at Frankfurt so 8 people were left with absolutely no help! We had to pay for a hotel ourselves and thank god we were all able to fly the next day with Lufthansa. I would avoid this airline as the plague.

Date of travel: June 2023
Reviewed June 11, 2023

Cheapest flights between the two Bulgarian cities Sofia and Varna are like 2-4 times more expensive than Ryanair and this is the Bulgarian national aviation company! There is no excuse to have such high prices when their internal fees/expenses should be way lower considering the salaries of Bulgarians versus UK crew and the additional airport/airspace fees!

Date of travel: May 2023
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.