“Extremely bad customer service ”
Review of Bulgaria Air

Reviewed November 12, 2023

Extremely bad customer service. Have now tried to contact them on phone about 40 times without an answer. Have sent them mails for two months without an answer. Contacted them on Facebook, they couldn't answer a single question because they were only SO ME consultant's. I'm about to give up, but no way. I'm going to get my money back.... We were more than 2 hours delayed and they destroyed my suitcase.

1  Thank OnAir66109271190

Reviewed October 19, 2023

They have improved alot. I have boycotted them for about 3 year due to some issues in past but now i see great customer service, friendly fares and free catering onboard. Also they managed to transport the buggy for our daughter without any problems. We will repeat sooon.

Date of travel: October 2023
Thank toshovl .
Reviewed October 15, 2023

The airport staff were very friendly and kind to me. I was traveling with my dog and they assured me that he was in safe hands -and he was! He went into the cargo hold and we arrived safely and at our destination. My flight was really good and comfortable. I would definitely fly again with them.

1  Thank Kimeilin
Reviewed October 1, 2023

Bulgaria air must have the worst customer service ever. The app and website do not work if wanting to add services afterwards.
The customer service number has a tape in Bulgarian even after selecting English as an option.
Any choice you make after 1-4 results in the line being disconnected.
Response on mail is slow.
Once at the airport, they had 1 service desk open for the whole flight and even the service desk could not adjust seats.
The only reason to take this flight is that it is the only direct flight.

Reviewed September 6, 2023

The flight was very nice and one of the best flights on my life. Even tough I've had delays and even 5 hour one it can happen to any airline so but there were not delays at all only a 15 min delay is nothing. Since I was on a newer 3 month Bombardier CS300 the seats were comfortable and there were also charging ports on the seats. On the one bathroom there was no water and I'm glad to say that the attendants also said this. The landing was a little hard than I've usually experienced. Overran 10/10 flight

Date of travel: August 2023
1  Thank Sofia T
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.