“Exceptional experience”
Review of Bulgaria Air

Reviewed December 30, 2023

I originally booked economy and decided to upgrade 24hours before my flight at a promotional fare of 150EUR.

Bulgaria air, on their new A220 far exceeds the service on carriers like BA on a comparable European business class product.

The seating was in 2-2 configuration with a decent leg rest and recline. Pre departure drinks were served before take off. Full meal service in the air. Blankets and pillows. Attentive crew and brand new aircraft.

The service from the LHR agent, Kristina Panayotova, really made my trip special. My flight was disrupted due to storms and she was so proactive to make sure my journey was as smooth as possible.

Kudos to BG air.

Reviewed December 23, 2023

Everything went smoothly and very efficiently on my flight from Sofia to Rome. The check in literally took about 2 minutes (there was no line), and the flight couldn't have been any easier. The leg room was so much more spacious than other airlines (see photo), I could stretch my legs and still not touch the seat in front of me. Plus, they served meals and beverages on the flight - which is a rarity these days. Overall, I really enjoyed my flight with Bulgaria Air.

1  Thank asherxyz
Reviewed December 15, 2023

It has been a while since I had a good old-travel days flight. They served free of charge hot and delicious sandwiches, and free drinks (like it used to be years ago with all other companies). The staff was very kind and I had no issue with measuring my suitcase of backpack like in some other airlines. The flight was great, and the landing was smooth, the aircraft new and clean. I could recommend it!

Reviewed November 12, 2023

Extremely bad customer service. Have now tried to contact them on phone about 40 times without an answer. Have sent them mails for two months without an answer. Contacted them on Facebook, they couldn't answer a single question because they were only SO ME consultant's. I'm about to give up, but no way. I'm going to get my money back.... We were more than 2 hours delayed and they destroyed my suitcase.

Date of travel: September 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank OnAir66109271190
Reviewed October 19, 2023

They have improved alot. I have boycotted them for about 3 year due to some issues in past but now i see great customer service, friendly fares and free catering onboard. Also they managed to transport the buggy for our daughter without any problems. We will repeat sooon.

Date of travel: October 2023
    • In-flight Entertainment
Thank toshovl .
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.