“Very disappointed customer, very bad service”
Review of Bulgaria Air

Reviewed February 6, 2024

I have a meeting at 8:30 in the morning and I was late for that so important meeting in my life because stupid company Bulgarian air for flight 40 minutes price 70 euro we wait 2 hours to go, this is something impossible to see in the cheapest air companies! I am really shocked and so disappointed that I will never use this company in my life and I will not recommend to anyone !

Date of travel: February 2024
    • In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank Estefania N

Reviewed January 26, 2024

Bulgaria air is the worst airline to be chosen. Never on time, I always arrive with at least an hour, an hour and a half delay. The crew is always mean and rude. I’m talking in plural because this happens everything while I’m travelling.
As for my flight today - we got into to bus to take us to the plane, we waited at least 20 minutes in the bus - it was 35+ degrees because of the air condition, and we were about 50 people. Some people couldn’t even breath. Then they’ve opened the doors but still nothing. 10 minutes after they took us back to the terminal because there was a problem
with the plane. We waited for at least 30 minutes to get us a new plane. And then after we got on the plane - we waited for another 30 minutes for the “plane documents”, or that’s what they said.
Awesome experience. Would never recommend.

Date of travel: January 2024
2  Thank Momchil K
Reviewed January 2, 2024

If I could rate this lower than one star I would. Unpleasant, late at every step, boarding pass didn’t even work (three times) forcing me to download the app while at the airport. Never again.

• In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Alex C
Reviewed December 30, 2023

I originally booked economy and decided to upgrade 24hours before my flight at a promotional fare of 150EUR.

Bulgaria air, on their new A220 far exceeds the service on carriers like BA on a comparable European business class product.

The seating was in 2-2 configuration with a decent leg rest and recline. Pre departure drinks were served before take off. Full meal service in the air. Blankets and pillows. Attentive crew and brand new aircraft.

The service from the LHR agent, Kristina Panayotova, really made my trip special. My flight was disrupted due to storms and she was so proactive to make sure my journey was as smooth as possible.

Kudos to BG air.

Reviewed December 23, 2023

Everything went smoothly and very efficiently on my flight from Sofia to Rome. The check in literally took about 2 minutes (there was no line), and the flight couldn't have been any easier. The leg room was so much more spacious than other airlines (see photo), I could stretch my legs and still not touch the seat in front of me. Plus, they served meals and beverages on the flight - which is a rarity these days. Overall, I really enjoyed my flight with Bulgaria Air.

1  Thank asherxyz
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.