“Sucked”
Review of Cape Air

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Needed a flight from st Louis to fort Leonard wood and the first flight from was fine it was pretty good but the way back I didnt even get a flight it got canceled and I was not sent any notification to where I could have just kept driving and not wasted my time and money then when I get told I would get bussed to my destination you would think they had a shuttle not an old Chevy astro that barely fit everyone's bags let alone fit myself in for a now 2 hour ride thanks cape air you are the worst

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Flew from Rutland, VT to Boston. Figured gas, tolls and parking for a week. Then went to Cape Air and found it would be better to drive 45 minuets from our home and take a 1 hour flight to Boston. From check in to the actual flight everything was excellent. Even was able to check our bags from Vermont to Europe. Great flight and great folks to do business with!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Passengers and their carry on bags are weighed and measured. People are lined up so the biggest and tallest sit up front with the smaller slimmer people in the back. Tall people appeared to have zero headroom, i.e. could not sit up straight and neck cricked. On a beautiful early fall day ,this short flight was an amazing, easy and beautiful way to reach Cape Cod.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

very small plane with maybe six passengers, but quick and efficient.Airport so tiny check-in was immediate.Expensive.Used for a short hop for business.No food or entertainment, but too short for that.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This flight was cancelled due to fog. I understand that - stuff happens and you can't control the weather. What was amazing was the customer service rep at the ticketing counter. When it was determined that the flight would be cancelled, she gave each passenger options for later flights or other arrangements. Very kind, but not unusual for an airline under the circumstances. But what happened next was amazing. She phoned a cab service to take me and another passenger to the bus terminal...but no cabs were available. "I'll drive you there. I don't want you to miss the bus." She then closed her counter, packed our bags in her car and drove us to the bus station herself! I fly a lot, and I've seen good customer service, but I'd never seen customer service like this. Bonus points to Cape Air and Augusta Airport.
The flight up was flight 1003 Boston to Augusta - nice, friendly and helpful ticketing agent, extremely efficient boarding, and a pleasant flight on a rather smallish Cessna 402. I had expected to be terrified, but it was quite pleasant.