“CebuPac, Amazing!”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed April 5, 2018

The services of CebuPac is amazing! From check-in of baggage to claiming was so fast. The seat I use to set-in was very comfortable. But the best I like most is the services of their personnel. Very courteous and accommodating!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,245)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Cebu pacific always seem to let themselves down with poor communication it was pretty obvious our flight was going to be late there was no plane at the gate
if the staff actually told the truth and not the first lame excuse they can think of to get rid of you it might help lame excuses might work work for their fellow countrymen who are easily fobbed off but it doesn't work for a travel weary westerner and his Filipino wife.
Even the managers have this attitude

1  Thank Phil S
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Prior to the flight, I decided to use their web check-in facilities, which is made available a week before the flight schedule. However, if you have checked-in online already, you can no longer purchase any add-ons via their site.

I have already checked-in online when I was able to determine that I needed additional baggage. I tried modifying my flight inclusions through their website but the site kept on flashing an error message. Frustrated, I called their customer service hotline, where I found out that you can no longer purchase any add-ons via their website if you have checked-in online already. I had to purchase additional luggage allowance through the hotline, and it cost more. Also, it involved reciting your credit card details to a stranger over the phone and it lacked the security features offered by online banking.

The web check-in gave me an aisle seat. When I arrived at the airport, I requested to be transferred to a window seat when I dropped-off my checked-in baggage. Cebu Pacific granted the request and placed me on a preferred seat, too, which had more leg room, at no additional cost.

There were not too many passengers that evening, so I ended up with the entire row all for myself (yay!); I was able to lay down the entire row. The flight departed and arrived on time despite weather disturbance along the way.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

At almost half the price of a regular full service airline and it takes you to Sydney from Manila and back, that to me is very good!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Delayed for 4 hours. Lucky for me, my meeting was the following day. Cebu Pacific is very unreliable and the seats are very small.

3  Thank pinoy-life-at-large