Afternoon flight arrives in Jakarta around 8. A few things to Beware,
1. CZ tries force you use an automated check in system on arrival. It's very confusing and has a lot of (still) glitches, esp. With scanner, so try to avoid.
2. Don't sit in back of plane near toilet! Beware of seats 50 or higher.
3. That flight actually lands at the Domestic runway in Jakarta, meaning a taxi of about 25 minutes. It's just outrageous! They don't have the capacity, despite all construction,
4. When finally get to Terminal 3, you'll be bussed or have to walk the length of terminal. Many conveyors don't work. Be prepared to walk well over a kilometre. Seriously! This is developing Asia. Lines at passport can be confusing, long, and constantly shifting.
5. You'll have some excellent views of Canton, Shenzen, Aomen, and Hong Kong on flight if weather is clear, also some heavily fortified islands in South China Sea that have been 'reclaimed' by PRC.