“This is their National carrier? ”
Review of Croatia Airlines

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

From ground to sky, this was one of my least favourite flights, including puddle jumpers in the Okavango. Beware your carry on luggage should be less than the 20cm high advertised - unless it can be squished. That goes for your legs as well. I am an average high guy (180cm), and I am now intimate with my kneecaps. **

Fly again? Not by choice!

1  Thank Thomas R

Reviewed 7 January 2018

The departure of the airplane was delayed more than 3 hours, but did not seriously attempt to inform passengers accordingly.
In addition, the plane had broken speakers, so that the loudspeaker sounded whole flights and staff did not seem worthwhile to at least apologize.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank JozeAnita
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Flew on this starting flight back to USA after couple weeks hiking in Albania and Croatia. Unfortunately tore calf muscle and in much pain. Found out unless you reserve a wheelchair in advance you do not get one. Hence, very painful trip home.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank john B
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I flew Croatia Airlines with a connecting flight in Vienna onward to Prague with Ausrtrian Airlines. Layover was 45 minutes which I thought would give me ample time. Due to inclement weather, the plane landed 20 minutes late, disembark, go to another terminal to Austrain Airlines and I had to almost run to catch the connecting flight and boarded 2 minutes before they closed boarding gates. My first thought was if I hardly made it, my luggage would never make it - yet, when I got to Prague, there it was. Testament of a great carrier

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Fly with this airline yearly. Certainly isn’t my favourite airline company. The worst part of the trip is always Zagreb airport. Worst and most inefficient I’ve experienced.