“No luxury, but ok flight from A to B when in air - 5 hrs delay”
Review of Croatia Airlines

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We flew from Brussels to Pula with Croatian Airlines and all was ok. Not the most comfortable seats but nice staff and small boxes with biscotti and yoghurt. Nice snack!
However, when flying home again, we were stranded in Zagreb in 5 hours. No information until 30 minutes after departure time (AM 9.00). We hade to go out of transit hall and to the airline desk. We received a voucher for 70 Kuna (8 EUR) for food, and info that a flight is scheduled for PM 2.00. No reason.
Information is so important to have satisfied customers. And since we had to run to our connecting flight in Frankfurt (no help from airline company to transport us to connecting flight, and Frankfurt is a BIG airport), the 8 eur snack we could buy in Zagreb was not satisfying. Hungry and swetty we at least managed to catch the flight to Sweden, not thanks to Croatian airlines but to our own legs!! :)

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

We had a 1:10pm flight from Dubrovnik to Zagreb, which they cancelled at 12:55pm. Staff where lazy and apathetic towards assisting all the displaced passangers. The airline representative would continually pretend to talk on his phone to avoid assisting passangers with information (despite his lock screen making it obvious he’s not talking to anyone), I would never wish unemployment on anyone, but that guy sucks, so I genuinely hope he gets sacked. When asked for an explanation the company couldn’t make up their mind between “heavy winds” and “works at the airport” (either of which they could forecast way earlier than 15 minutes ahead of time). I hope to never be in a situation to travel with Croatia Airlines again.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I arrived one day after. They did not leave on time, gave no explanation, even laughed when I tried to know why the delay. In Munich I had a conexion and then one more in Paris. They left late and arrived late. My luggage was also lost and arrived 15 days later!!! If you go through their site to ask for compensation, you loose your time. They even ask you for bank information, send an auto response and never treat your case. No answer. They are abusive.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I have been using CA almost since it was created. At the beginning, at the late 90’s CA was fabulous, mainly due to the kindness and professionalism of the staff.
I haven’t use it for a while and I have traveled again with CA three times during the last two months and I am so disappointed for the last experiences.
The staff looks extremely inexperienced and absolutely apathetic to the customers, they distribute the “treat” of colourless “sausages, snacks and sugared orange” (I wonder how much the company pays for each of those poor boxes... (that would be an interest matter of investigation), with complete despite (while talking among themselves about trivial internal job matters), like a charity “gift the poor”, what also neither makes any commercial sense... once you get that, if you really dare to taste it, you will never order anything from the menu they offer for sale onboard in a 2 hour flight!!!! Because they also offer courtesy cups of fizzy drinks for free, which are the same drinks you are offered in the menu card for €2.00/£2.00(??? Another irregularity: as far as we know the €|£ are not the same value so it’s discriminating towards the GB customers...) absolutely ridiculous...
This can be called “The Absolutely Non-Sense Company”
Another company condemned to fail, unless the poor Croatian tax payers keep loading funds to it...

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018

I used this flight to travel from Zagreb to Dubrovnik because it was the fastest way to travel. The flight was with a budget airline but was comfortable and arrived on time.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)