“Luggage No Show”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We flew to Seattle, then Atlanta and finally arrived in Fort Lauderdale. We waited for our luggage and it did not come. We stood in a Delta kios line up and finally when we got to the desk , the agent said it was coming in about 15 minutes. After waiting an hour we said we wanted the two pieces of luggage delivered to our hotel as it was only 10 minutes away. We were tired of waiting and being lied to. They ABSOLUTELY refused to deliver it to our hotel. I could not believe they would not deliver it, when it was their fault it did not get there, and also we were missing out on our holiday, sitting in a airport doing nothing. We had left Vancouver at 6:45 PM and arrived in Fort Lauderdale at 9:15 AM so flying all night we were extremely exhausted. Finally after 1 and 3/4 hour wait it arrived. Very disappointed in Delta!!!!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39,621)

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Tried to change flights through their app, selected desired flight, entered all information, a 10+ minute process. The app showed a $0 difference then gave an error when it went to validate the credit card information. Called the service number given. I had to wait over 1 hour to speak to a representative. They said the cost difference was $0 but they could not change the flight. Transferred me to another department. Same thing. Transferred me again and all of a sudden it was a $345+ per person charge. Even though the flight I was changing from was booked and the flight I was changing to was not. I have had trouble with the airline before and thought just maybe they'd improved in 8 years since the last time I flew with them international. Guess now.

1  Thank Molli T
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Flight is often full but the crew is good and are good sources of information on Grand Cayman. What I don't understand is that it is often cheaper to fly from Daytona round trip to Cayman than from Atlanta. All of us are on the same flight from Atlanta and back but even though they are flying another leg, their ticket is cheaper. Delta is the best option from Atlanta to Grand Cayman. The Delta agents in Grand Cayman are NOT flexible, if you get to the airport 59 minutes before the flight instead of 60 minutes, you WILL NOT be allowed to board.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

We booked a flight from San Jose CA. to Toronto Canada on West Jet.
Unfortunately they are partnered with Delta.
Our flight was for 10:30 AM Friday from San Jose on Delta to LAX with a connection to Toronto on West Jet at 1:35 PM. At 5 AM i received an e-mail telling me the flight from San Jose to LAX was delayed until almost 11 AM which would cause us to miss our connecting flight.
I have been flying long enough to know that the delay was BS.there was no delay just not enough people to warrant the flight so they delayed it until the next time slot to fill the flight.
The people at Expedia did everything they could but could not get us to LAX in time to catch the connecting flight.
As far as Delta, this is not the first time that they have done this to me so needless to say if at all possible I will avoid flying Delta to the best of my ability.

1  Thank GRK1985
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Very short flight so no need to purchase first class unless not to much to upgrade or have plenty of points to use. Flight was like just over an hour long so sit back, relax and as usual with Delta all seats are full. I don't remember any flight recently that is not full and I take a lot of red eye or early am back and forth from Detroit to Los Angeles