“On time as always”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As i expect from Delta our flight was on time with boarding and take off. Only I wish they would have explained why my husband had been picked for extra security check when we left Jamaica instead of just herding them through.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (29,357)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a great experience first class was. After this 10 hour flight I felt like a million bucks. I was so comfortable and relaxed during the flight and arriving. Top notch service.
I normally don't fly first, but I've always had excellent service on Delta regardless of which class i fly.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Being handicapped I requested wheelchair service in the Bahamas, Atlanta, Seattle and Boise. They performed flawlessly everywhere but Seattle where they did not show up. We almost missed our connecting flight. As we arrived at our departure gate the area was empty and the gate agent ask us "are you the (our last name"? We said yes and he said "we are waiting for you". Once inside the plane they closed the door and we were on our way. Upon completing our satisfaction survey I mentioned how great the service was except for in Seattle. Delta responded with a $25 visa card for each of the three of us traveling together. I never expected that. Above and beyond great service. That is why we choose Delta wherever we fly.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a couple with twin infants that screeched constantly for the 4 hour flight in first class. They never used to let babies in first class. I wish they would not allow babies in first class

1  Thank Dan h
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Departing St. Lucia to Atlanta we missed our connecting flight to NYC because we had a very long delay before leaving St. Lucia and therefore Delta accommodated us by putting us up in the Hilton hotel in Atlanta for that night and paying for food and we had a 8 10 am flight the next day so we did not get much sleep as we had to be at Atlanta airport by 6 am. I will not take a connecting flight because it was too stressful and tiring. I do feel that Delta needs to allot more time to their connecting flights in Atlanta because 1 hour is not enough time to go through immigration, customs, pick up bags and check them in and then go and check in at the gate.