“Great and comfortable seats but...”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Although our flight was not full, by the time our section was called to board there was no space at all for our and also other people's carry-on bag. They were tagged and taken away to be sent to our final destination.

This is always a concern when we have a short stop over late at night. If we don't make the connection we have not even the necessities with us! It seems careless to let some people bring on excessive luggage and others are refused their bag. Luckily we made our second flight and all was well.

I did enjoy the comfortable seat as well as the in-flight service on both flights. Not much leg room though, but OK for a short flight as long as you don't have to get things out of your purse from under the seat.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,529)

Reviewed April 4, 2018

As i expect from Delta our flight was on time with boarding and take off. Only I wish they would have explained why my husband had been picked for extra security check when we left Jamaica instead of just herding them through.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

What a great experience first class was. After this 10 hour flight I felt like a million bucks. I was so comfortable and relaxed during the flight and arriving. Top notch service.
I normally don't fly first, but I've always had excellent service on Delta regardless of which class i fly.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Being handicapped I requested wheelchair service in the Bahamas, Atlanta, Seattle and Boise. They performed flawlessly everywhere but Seattle where they did not show up. We almost missed our connecting flight. As we arrived at our departure gate the area was empty and the gate agent ask us "are you the (our last name"? We said yes and he said "we are waiting for you". Once inside the plane they closed the door and we were on our way. Upon completing our satisfaction survey I mentioned how great the service was except for in Seattle. Delta responded with a $25 visa card for each of the three of us traveling together. I never expected that. Above and beyond great service. That is why we choose Delta wherever we fly.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had a couple with twin infants that screeched constantly for the 4 hour flight in first class. They never used to let babies in first class. I wish they would not allow babies in first class

1  Thank Dan h