“Perfect for short haul destinations at great value”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed February 15, 2016

EasyJet is one of my top choices to fly short haul and an option I will always look at you get what you pay for at the end of the day and to have a cheap break away you can beat them , I always find that staff are pleasant and especially from London I have a great choice of routes to choose from EasyJet have opened up a whole new world to explore at costs everybody can afford.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (38,407)

Reviewed February 14, 2016

DO NOT FLY WITH EASYJET. Before I booked this last flight, I had flown with easyjet and hated the experience. Cramped seats and nickle and diming for everything. (I put an abbreviated version of a name accidentally on a ticket, and they wanted to charge €65 each way, for a simple name change). But I decided I didn't care about the leg room because it was going to be such a short flight. I arrive at the airport, and the board of departures shows the flight is in check-in and the gate will be determined. 20 minutes before the take off time, passengers receive a text saying flight is canceled until next day. Obviously you can imagine the troubles this would bring, and I can only help easyjet will redeem itself slightly by refunding my entire flight, and paying for the new train tickets I'll have to buy. Point is, I'm never flying with them again. Pay the extra money for a better airline. I promise it'll be worth it.

Reviewed February 14, 2016

I've flown this route many times plus other routes, and although easyJet doesn't compare to major airlines, it's cheap prices are attractive and therefore I use them where possible as I prefer to save ££££s and not get a meal or a very comfortable seat..

Reviewed February 14, 2016

The Cabin was clean, spacious between seats and isle, very comfortable flight. the Cabin Crew was very friendly and polite, good selection of cold and hot snacks. I will travel with you again soon. thank you

Reviewed February 13, 2016

I was not sure about flying with this airline, so many rumours, but I must admit, it was very very good, both ways on time, our travel on trolleys went into the hold for nothing as the plane was fully booked both ways, it was much easier for us that way, the only obstacle you have to buy food or take it on board with you, it would be nice if they offered free drinks, otherwise no complaint