“Great service, but not nearly enough catering for gluten free”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed August 6, 2016

I flew from Gatwick to Krakow with Easyjet in October last year and can heartily recommend them. I paid extra to take a second bag on board with me as I prefer to have electrical items such as my Kindle and camera close to hand, apart from which the rucksack I use to carry them in would not fit in my small suitcase. Check in was smooth and easy, as was boarding. Officially I was supposed to have so-called speedy boarding, but all this meant in practise was that I was allowed to board the bus that took us to the plane first. It doesn't matter of course anyway, as the plane isn't going to go anywhere until everyone is on board.

It was only a short flight of around 2 hours, but even so, as it was timed to arrive at lunch time and with the ongoing journey into Krakow itself, you still have to eat. In common with most airlines Easyjet do not offer much in the way of gluten free food - I think the choice was either tomato soup or maybe a bag of crisps. Having anticipated such a scenario I had of course taken my own, but it would be so nice just once to find an airline that understood that those with such dietary needs would really like to have the same choice as everyone else - and yes, that choice should also be vegetarian, as everyone can eat this. I live in hope that one day an airline somewhere will take this quite literally on board.

This is really the only gripe. Other than that Easyjet are very efficient and well priced, and I would definitely fly with them again.

Date of travel: October 2015
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (40,540)

Reviewed August 6, 2016

I like EasyJet, it's as simple as that. Being retired, my wife and I can wait for the release of new seats and fly, several times a year, for very little money. Ok, that sometimes means that we're taking a very early or a very late flight, but the options are there and if you really don't mind which day, or what time of day, you fly, being a pensioner doesn't mean you have to be a prisoner of the English weather. For a little extra cost you can book the seats you like (we like to sit each side of the isle so neither of us ever feels restricted) but even without that, we would both find the leg room to be sufficient to make us comfortable. With only one exception that I can think of, we've found that EasyJet has been able to get us from our chosen A to B - so we are regular customers.

Reviewed August 6, 2016

scheduled flight to Faro for golf holiday. Luton undergoing rebuilding so long walk from bus stop to check in desk. check in very quick for a change no queue. Security the normal overlong procedure, need to employ more staff and check points. not enough room for all the cabin bags so many had to go into the hold. if they have a size restriction then use it. flight itself fine, but there is no point in having a 'brace position' in the safety leaflet when it is physically impossible to achieve it due to closeness of seats

Date of travel: April 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016

After having a fear of flying for the last 5 years I decided that I needed to get back to it So after tablets from the doc which in the end I didn't take I just took a deep breath and got on the plane I watched a few downloads from my iPad and I don't know why I was worried such a lovely take off and landing and on the return we had a female pilot called Maria who had a lovely calming voice and talked us through the route she was taking and again a lovely calming trip had having never flown with this airline before didn't know what to expect ....but would recommend it can't wait to go somewhere else now

Reviewed August 6, 2016

Good flight and on time. Upon arrival, the luggage took quite sometime which was beyond the control of the airline.

At Stansted Airport,service counter staff was so helpful despite the long queues patiently handling the customer queries, keep up the good job!

Enjoyed the flight as nice team on flight.