“Nut allergy.”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I'm just looking for the women I set next to that had the nut allergy because we had such a laugh on the flight and she said she was going to write a review about how the staff brought it to everyone's attention when it really wasn't much of a big deal to her anyway but she knows she's got to inform them when she's flying. It's fair do's that they need to let everyone know that someone on board has a nut allergy but to just blatantly pin point her out was a but much and she seemed really embarrassed. Only for a few minutes I suppose cos we just had a laugh about it all the was from Edinburgh to Luton. The flight was on friday the 01/09/2017. Anyway. Apart from that. The staff are great and I always have a great flight as I do this trip at least once a month and feel welcome and safe every time. Keep it up easyjet!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (22,869)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I travel this route very frequently (around every 2-3 weeks) and EasyJet are consistently late. They end up parked miles from terminals at both airports. Bristol Airport cannot provide a bus (at any time of the day) from the plane to the terminal. EasyJet fail to stock adequate supplies of anything. I have not had an on-time flight in months and the departure times are appalling. Sadly, I have actually started using Ryanair more and more and I have paid for the plus card for 3 or 4 years...Oh yes, they even failed to send that this year and lied on their advice line. They had better improve as they are fast losing customer loyalty

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I had an issue with my passport number so I phoned them, was on the phone for 20min got hung up, bear in mind that the phone call isn't for free. Then finally live chat came available online and that took another 20min to get chatting to someone. So I was 40min just waiting to speak to someone about my issue and still no result. Absolutely Shocking.
For the airline most profitable in the world the customer care is ridiculous!

1  Thank Marina F
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Do not fly with easyjet! The flight was originally delayed 1 hour, then was taken off the board without any announcement of cancellation leaving people flying from Manchester and Luton confused. The flight was around midnight and there were no staff past security who could explain anything to anyone. We all then found out the flight to Manchester was cancelled and rescheduled for 7am the following morning. And the Luton flight was cancelled without any chance of an Easyjet flight back until Wednesday - the original flight was Sunday night. - Once everyone had gone back through security there were 2 members of Easyjet staff available in the whole airport and about 300 angry passengers so absolutely no organisation! On the flight we were only offered one complimentary drink and nothing else after having our duty free things taken off us when going back through security a second time. After waiting around for over 10 hours, and the flight finally set off and landed in Manchester, we were then told that a select few of us had our luggage left behind in Berlin, so what was suppose to be a smooth 2 hour journey turned into an 11 hour nightmare - would not recommend Easyjet to anyone unless this sounds like fun to you.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Never flown with EasyJet before this was a first and im extremely happy with the service i received. The plane itself was very clean. Staff were extremely friendly. Seats were very comfortable and roomy. Would definitely fly with them again.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)