“Smooth landings there and back”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The flights were both on time. No problems with checking in and airport security. Seats were good. The cabin crew were friendly and helpful. Happy overall ~ take off and landings were good. Would happily fly with Easyjet again.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (38,190)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Poor customer service. My flight was changed and moved to 1am the next day. More than 5 hours later than my other flight. I will receive no compensation because they gave me 14days notice. This does not allow me change my holiday as I booked a package was caused massive inconvenience and more cost as I had to check out at 11am. Customer service on a number of occasions failed to get in contact with me and impossible to get hold of them. Not even a apology given. I had to write a poor review on Twitter to get anyone to speak to me. Shameful

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was told we ere going to be two hours late taking off but still had to board the plane which did not leave the stand, they had the cheek to try and SELL us drinks and food while we were waiting. This is almost a case of false imprisonment, but if you did not board your bag would be taken out the hold and your reservation cancelled, A London Stansted flight was going at the original time but could not use this.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not a lot to say about this particular flight because to be honest it is only the local bus route of the air. It was relatively comfortable and with the addition and further charge of extra leg room the flight went smoothly, in both directions. I just feel that "it does what it says on the packet" covers my feelings.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived at departure gate in a party of eight. Told one of us couldn't travel as seat had been taken. Had checked in on line week before. Tickets purchased in July and paid extra for allocated seats.
easyJet operative was arrogant, rude and totally un-helpful. She also reduced my 7 year old granddaughter to tears by her persistent shouting.
Emailed complaints department to be told that someone would contact me within 28 days.
Would never use them again. Seeking refund not only for the double booked seat but also for additional ticket we had to purchase!!