“VERY NICE FLIGHT BACK FROM MALTA!”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a very enjoyable flight back from Malta on Tuesday 9th October.
On this flight I had seat 1J which was just perfect!
The wine on-board is reasonably priced.
Special thanks should go to Dean, Emma, Emma, again, there were
two of them on-board! And Jacqueline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (38,247)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was slightly delayed but apart from that it was typical easyJet. Full plane efficient, friendly crew. Reasonably comfortable seats.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flights were both on time. No problems with checking in and airport security. Seats were good. The cabin crew were friendly and helpful. Happy overall ~ take off and landings were good. Would happily fly with Easyjet again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Poor customer service. My flight was changed and moved to 1am the next day. More than 5 hours later than my other flight. I will receive no compensation because they gave me 14days notice. This does not allow me change my holiday as I booked a package was caused massive inconvenience and more cost as I had to check out at 11am. Customer service on a number of occasions failed to get in contact with me and impossible to get hold of them. Not even a apology given. I had to write a poor review on Twitter to get anyone to speak to me. Shameful

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was told we ere going to be two hours late taking off but still had to board the plane which did not leave the stand, they had the cheek to try and SELL us drinks and food while we were waiting. This is almost a case of false imprisonment, but if you did not board your bag would be taken out the hold and your reservation cancelled, A London Stansted flight was going at the original time but could not use this.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)