“Good experience”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife had a recent hip operation and so we sought assistance at both airports. The help was first class, the flights were on time and it was generally a good experience. I have to say that it hasn't always been the case though.

Write a ReviewReviews (38,410)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The check-in at Luton was so quick and staff where very helpful and no issues at the other end. The only issue was getting back. We go to the airport on the way back a bit late due to traffic and there must of been 200 people at bag drop off. This needs to be sorted and just had to drop my bag off as i would of missed my flight and then waited ages to collect me bag at Luton. My option is they either need more staff in Italy as this is not the first time i have seen this or a better bag drop off system.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew with easyjet from London Luton to Pafos in Cyprus out on 30th September 2018 and back on 11th October 2018.

I am not a big fan of easyjet but they are getting better and better every time I use them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was travelling alone on this flight and was worried about flying on time, sitting near dodgy people etc etc. It was however an easy flight with friendly staff and costumers. The plane was clean, staff well presented and were lovely. They helped a young family that was sat next to me, those child had a broken leg. I'd recommend easy jet! Seats were as comfy as plane sits get. Overall good flight.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you have had a week in Turkey and are taking off late in the evening you hope your return flight goes well. This flight did exactly that. It boarded on time, and was a smooth flight. We slept most of the way home. We even arrived a bit early. At Bristol our cases came on the carousel with no delay. I can highly recommend this Easyjet service.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)