“Wonderful treatment during a long lay-over”
Review of EGYPTAIR

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I have always had good experiences on Egyptair, this booking was wonderful!
I had a very early departure from Nairobi, an early arrival in Cairo and then a 12-hour layover until a late evening flight on to Bangkok.
I was weighing my options for a day in Cairo and decided to check for tours from the airport. At the travel desk, I found Egyptair offers a layover service providing transportation, hotel, and meals at no charge. They took me to La Passage, a very nice hotel with a fantastic buffet where I had both lunch and dinner before my return to the airport. A very nice perk!
Both flights were comfortable with very good service, as I have come to expect when traveling with them

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (2,250)

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We fly Egyptair to Cairo then from Cairo to Sharm El Sheik frequently ,we find the connection at Cairo easy and do not worry about our luggage as it always arrives, we check it in at Heathrow and do not worry about it until we arrive at our final destination, I am Vegetarian and they cater for me with nice tasty food. I would definately recommend this airline

Reviewed January 22, 2018

First time in Egypt Air. The food was ok as they managed to give me South Indian. The flight was full and the carrier was an old one with no in-house entertainment in individual seats unlike emirates, Qatar etc.
However being an economic transit hub for those flying to west, UK and US the flights are full. However the supply of Blankets, pillows were not sufficient enough.
Can improve a lot.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I flew Egyptair, Flight MS 668 on the 6 Jan 2018. The leg rooms in the economy class is spacious. The plane itself is not so bad. However, I was pretty disappointed with the service of one particular cabin crew, Ms Sara Ali. I wasn't feeling well when boarding the plane. I was coming down with flu. The air-conditioner was blowing at almost full blast. Right after the Fasten the Seat Belt sign was turned off, I requested for a blanket from Ms Sara, who responded by saying "I'll check" which to me was a weird as I saw another cabin crew on the other side of the isle was distributing some to other passengers. However, she never came back to me. I thought she had forgotten about my request. I asked for the blanket again from Ms Sara after the she had finished serving the lunch which she responded "OK". But again nothing happened. I was practically shivering due to the cold temperature & the flu. She passed by me after the captain announced that we would be landing in 30 minutes. I reminded her again about my request. She knew I was upset & she quickly opened the overhead compartment which was located a few seat away from mine & pulled out a fresh blanket. Finally I got the blanket 30 minutes before the plane landed! I didn't requesting for a blanket is a complicated process in Egyptair!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Egypt air is a very good airline for the flexibility of traveling to one city and coming back from another city in another country without paying extra charge. Variety of movies that I can watch is very good and entertaining. The food quality is acceptable.

1  Thank Nouvelle8