“First time but not last”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our first flight with Emirates and they didn't disappoint after all the good reviews we had read before the flight. Planes very comfortable, modern and spacious especially on our return journey on A380-800 (wow), seats with big screens. Staff very attentive and most of them smiley; what a shame the Emirates ground staff in London were so miserable :( I really look forward to flying with this great airline again.

Write a ReviewReviews (29,090)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service and good food. I always love travelling on the A380 but it did seem that seats were closer together than on Singapore Airlines.

Travel from Manchester to Singapore via Dubai. Flight 2hrs late leaving
Missed connection in Dubai as a result. Was placed on a flight 6hrs later. Lost a day in Singapore and also our luggage was lost. Customer services are very slow to respond

1  Thank johnmalthouse021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my third flight on this airline and was satisfied with the service and the staff. Had a pleasant moment on board and the crew did their best to make you comfortable. The only thing I can complain is that it was a bit chilly on some of the flights I don't know if it was because I was travelling at night but appart from that I enjoy every moment.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

My first time flying with Emirates and I have to say I am impressed
We flew from Heathrow to Dubai the whole experience was very good from booking seats to e-mails to remind you to check in
We then flew from Dubai to Male and back to Dubai then home to UK
All staff were great as was seats and food everything was run so well BA could learn a lesson about service

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)