“Awesome Business Class”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Emirates really treats their Business Class customers very well. The business lounge at Dubai airport has copious food options at no charge. There are various choices to fill the time between flights including low noise areas to relax or nap. On the flight itself the service was great. The flight attendants were very attentive and friendly. I definitely recommend Emirates especially if you are taking the 16 hour flight from Dubai to Houston.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (41,478)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed flying with Emirates so much that it made me curious if they provided vacation packages and it turns out they do but it has limitations. I booked a vacation package from San Diego to Mauritius with an amazing price but it was work. The first few times I tried to book the "Emirates vacations" website it kept giving me an "error" just when I was about to pay. I called but it turns out Emirates vacations customer service can only book or help with flights that originate from one of their main airports(Ex: LAX, SFO), since my flight was from San Diego they could not help me book by phone because even though JetBlue is an Emirates partner the customer service can not access partner airlines.
I decided to go back to the website and it finally went thru (from San Diego).
One of the choices on the package is to book hotel transportation with Emirates and this will give you a personalized experience because it says a representative will be waiting for you at the airport of arrival destination and they will provide you with a welcome package. I booked the service but there was no rep at the airport. We walked around baggage claim looking around and nothing so we began to wonder if the transportation was going to be there. Luckily the cab was there but no special car just a regular cab which I could have booked myself.
Please understand that Emirates flights and "Emirates vacations" are two different things and different websites. So much so that when I wanted to make changes to my flight and I called Emirates vacations they told me they can't change flights and they transferred me to Emirates, who knew!
This should not deter you from flying Emirates but the "Emirates vacations" planning site and customer service needs a lot of work. It is not up to par with the flight service division.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've done 9 flights with Emirates this year. I've found them to have polite staff. Generally I think they should be giving out drinks more frequently as passengers are likely to dehydrate with what they receive from the drinks rounds only, although when I personally have asked for a further drink (tea or water) I have been given one.
The pizza on this flight that was the second 'meal' was close to completely inedible. It would have been much better to receive a cheese roll as we did on the subsequent flight.
Worse than that, my daughter's screen packed up and failed to respond on the twice that the stewardess "rebooted" it. My daughter managed the last 3 hours without any entertainment.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the second we boarded, what a joke. We were located upper deck on the A380. Firstly we listened to one of the crew laughing very loud with colleagues as she had fallen over whilst getting off the bus to the aircraft. Then she proceeded to tell myself and my husband as she passed us. We just looked at one another with disbelief. Then, 1 of the passengers decided to hover around my seat making me feel incredibly intimidated as to why he was there and the crew did nothing to move him on. They were just as concerned as they asked him why he was stood there - he replied no reason and they walked off. He did this several times for the entire flight to the point that it gave me great anxiety. The crew were very disorganised and it took them almost an hour to offer anyone a drink. There was a supervisor also on the flight who kept coming to check on them and we could hear him asking 1 member of the crew where everybody else was !! The weather had deteriorated in Manchester and we could over hear 2 of the female crew discussing it and saying they didn’t want to be diverted to Amsterdam and that’s what was more than likely going to happen. As much as these things cannot be helped, I just think they should have discussed in private and not where passengers could hear.

Very disappointed in Emirates and when I complained about it I was given air miles !!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

last time we flew Emirates it was awesome service staff were fantastic this time was a joke staff were ordinary to say least no interest in helping hardly saw them throughout the flight if you asked for anything it was a problem the food was rubbish overall a bad experience for us that much so that we won't fly with them again ,there was a group of us went away all used emirates all of us had the same issues .Must say flight home was better but the food again was no good.