“My Favourite Airline”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have always flown with Emirates, and only once ever have I had a bad experience re staff- However, I'm glad to say it wasn't on this flight.
Will travel every time with them if there are other options, Emirates always win with me.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (43,240)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew with Emirates from Heathrow via Dubai to Male and back.
All flights very comfortable good entertainment system with plenty of options.
Meals also very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've flown this route many times, but always in Economy Class. This time I used my points and booked Business Class from Sydney to Dubai, and First Class from Dubai to Stockholm.
The first leg in Business Class was a great experience and a great value. Emirates Economy is not bad, but the difference is huge. The quality of sleep is so much better when you can stretch out in the comfortable chair.
The second leg was in First Class, and was even better. However, considering the price I would say that First Class is not as good a value as Business Class.
Overall, I think Emirates is a great airline. I've probably travelled 300,000 km with them the last few years without any issues.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We fly Emirates a couple of times a year and are usually very satisfied with their service.
We checked into this flight at 12.00. Our flight was called at 13.50. My husband preceded me the gate, I followed, when my boarding pass was scanned there was a bleeping sound, I was handed back a boarding card. When the flight was called for boarding, I had been changed from sitting next to my husband to a seat 30 rows behind him in a different section of the cabin. After being told the flight was full and there was nothing that could be done, we eventually were given seats together. If it is necessary to move passengers after they have checked in the very least that should be done is advise of the change. We are both in our seventies and found the whole experience very upsetting. Will be book with them again. Possibly. BE AWARE AND DOUBLE CHECK THE BOARDING PASS YOU ARE HANDED BACK.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was wonderful . The seats are very comfortable. It is spacious. The food was good. Very nice and exciting entertainment with movies and games. The service is good and friendly.