“non-existent customer service for US travelers”
Review of EVA Air

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Can't get a hold of EVA's customer service in the US after calling various numbers provided on their website. Unbelievable.

2  Thank darkness777

Reviewed June 6, 2024

EVA Airlines has a method of booking a special meal by phoning their customer service line 30 days prior to travel. I called the customer service line 30 days before to give them ample time ensure our request for a Gluten Free and Dairy Free could be accommodated. I received a call back to state that our request for a special meal cannot be met. I'm frustrated as if we knew this ahead of time, we would have booked another airline. We have 21 hours of travel and no meal that will fit my partners needs due to allergies.

Reviewed June 3, 2024

Great service, even after a long flight, crew maintain cleanliness of all the bathroom. Great passengers also they'r all very disciplined, great food and most of all I didn’t get dehydrated 😂

Special mention to Smile one of the flight crew she’s very nice and hardworking, great job!

Thank you Eva Air!

Reviewed June 2, 2024

I Flew to Bangkok with my wife and two friends on route to Hua hin, on the way out the food was not to bad but the hostesses could not wait to get everyone to close the window blinds they said so that everyone can sleep, it was a night flight so ok even though it was dark outside, but they also did the same on the return flight which was a daytime flight on which most people were not interested in sleeping. I got the impression that the people most interested in sleeping were the hostesses.
Beverage service was strange on the return flight as the staff seemed to think that it was acceptable to serve sparkling wine among other drinks in paper cups but when I asked for a glass I was given one (should not have to ask) . When they occasionally offered people drinks in between they were walking down the cabin with paper cups again with orange or apple juice rather than a normal trolley where people could choose there own Beverage whether tea/coffee soft or alcohol.
I would have been disappointed in the level of service in a economy cabin, the reason for paying the extra is for a better level of service as well as the larger seats, the service side of this was a let down and disappointing to say the least.
The reason I used EVA AIR in the 1st place is that BA aren't flying directly to Bangkok till October so hopefully the next time I travel to this part of the world I will be able to enjoy the greatly superior service offered and not have to ever fly EVA again.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed June 1, 2024

Eva airline is no longer the same as before. Booking via phone to customer service took more than hours of waiting time. I was in business class but my luggage was the last one to come out after almost 2 hours waiting. The flight attendant service attitude was not appreciated. She showed a long face when I asked for a bottle of water instead of tap water.

I contacted the customer service about my flight experience. Not only no response from Eva, they don't even care about customer feedback. I don't feel they deserve the extra charge compare with China airline and certainly not even 2 stars airline.

Date of travel: November 2023
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.