“Pleasant with that "local" feeling”
Review of Fiji Airways

Reviewed February 18, 2018

I was very happy to have experienced Fiji Airways taking me on my way to New Zealand. We had to stop on Fiji for the transfer flight - and I'm so glad we did. The FA staff reflect their island's friendly and easygoing attitude without losing any professionalism.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,253)

Reviewed February 18, 2018

First, the trip home was absolutely horrible. I was sooooo sick and the flight attendant knew this. She seen me popping pills for 11hrs cause I was so unwell and I was crying. What got me is that someone beside us who wasn’t unwell got moved to business class and I just couldn’t understand it. I needed to lay down and the flight attendant knew this but did nothing. I just couldn’t figure out what the flight attendant was thinking.
Second...the food was just shocking.
Will never travel this airline again, I was very disappointed.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

Maybe I'm just used to some large American companies that provide little in the way of customer service, but I've been pleasantly surprised with our flights with Fiji Airways. We use them fairly often, but some specific examples of why I'm giving them a great rating: when American Airlines lost one of my parents' bags on their way over, I called Fiji Airways and they got the bag to us at the right place the next day. When we had our most recent flight from SFO to Nadi get delayed, they rebooked our onward flight to Savusavu -- but the impressive part was that they also put us in a hotel room for the day so that we didn't have to spend hours at the airport! When coming off an overseas flight, it was so nice to be taken care of like that. I usually order the fruit plate online prior to flight as my food option, which is nice and fresh. The staff always seem nice and we've had smooth flights. Will continue to recommend them, and definitely book directly through them.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed February 16, 2018

We got roundtrip tickets on sale from LAX to AKL for less than $600 per person. The friendliness and attitude of the flight attendants are worth mentioning. They were cheerful and were always ready to help. I'm average height so the legroom did not bother me, I'd imagine it might be cramped for anyone taller than 5'10. The temperature in the cabin was freezing so bring layers of clothing. As for the food, on both flights, they would serve lunch and breakfast but they wouldn't collect the trays right after the meal service. I'd say the trays would be with passengers for an extra 30 to 40 minutes to the point where several people asked when they were going to collect them. It needed a little bit of organization as they forgot to serve one of the passengers thinking she had already eaten (the person next to her had a special order meal). She had to request her food with the attendant. Overall, I'm glad I was able to purchase the ticket at a discounted rate.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank pmzc
Reviewed February 13, 2018

Direct flight from Brisbane to Fiji. Seats were comfortable. Movies to watch. Light meal provide with drinks. Very smooth flight. Excellent Crew.

2  Thank LeoK1078