“Comfortable flight”
Review of GOL Airlines

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

The flight was good, departure and arrival on time. On board a little snack and a drink were served.
Service was great!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (13,764)

Reviewed January 12, 2018

A good trip despite the delay that was not the fault of the company but the airport. In the rest everything ok.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Our internal flights to and from Rio were superb. I was not sure what to expect from GOL, based on my experiences with local U.K. airlines. GOL were quite simply brilliant. The service from the cabin crew and ground staff was second to none, and I only wish we had the same standards here in the U.K. I look forward to flying GOL again!

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2018

I am upset by the way GOL customer service managed my flight for 3 major reasons:
- my original flight has been canceled only a few days before my trip, but talking with other impacted passengers I understood that some of them knew about the cancellation 3 weeks earlier!
- I had to insist a lot to obtain some compensation: a Premium seat on a flight the day after and an hotel room with meals. The hotel, Best Western Premier Marina las Condes, was a desaster: the staff at the reception desk was rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. I had to ask for the manager to get a bottle of water instead of breakfast !
GOL gave me a voucher of 12000 pesos (20 US$) per meal, but it was impossible at this hotel to get a decent meal for this amount of money: fish + water + tip = 15000 pesos!
I should have had a sandwich for lunch and dinner not to pay an extra 11 US$ to the hotel before leaving. Note that I didn't receive any receipt for the extra 11 US$.
3/ the flight scheduled at 01h30 was delayed 45min!!!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Catherine P
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

We decided to purchase a comfort seat due to the long haul flight we had hysterical arrived on. In my opinion not worth the pricing, on board catering is for purchase and is ok nothing special. Stewards were friendly and efficient