“Amazing Amazing world-class airline and service!”
Review of Hainan Airlines

Reviewed January 31, 2018

Amazing world-class airline and service! Amazing seats, service and menus for meal selection. You will love them!

Date of travel: December 2017
1  Thank cdsouza10
Write a reviewReviews (1,405)

Reviewed January 31, 2018

Hainan was great. For what I paid being so cheap and affordable, where else are you going to get a return flight to China?
Also, the flight is direct to China.
Hainan takes a faster and safer route compared to the other airlines.
Hainan flies over Northern Canada, Manchuria and then to Beijing.
A shorter and safer route only about 12hour to 13hour flight.
Other airlines cost more, and they go the opposite direction taking a longer flight time.
Flying across Canada or to the U.S. is more expensive.
I love China and Chinese culture.
I am learning Mandarin. So, I will be travelling frequently to China.
I will be flying Hainan again.

• Check-in and boarding
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
2  Thank CsabaKovacs
Reviewed January 28, 2018

I had a flight from Hong-Kong to Brussel and back. Two times my luggage was delayed for in total 5 day's. When I asked the ground staff about what happened they told me that this happen every day. Hainan is blaming Hong-Kong Airlines and Hong-Kong Airlines is blaming Hainan Airlines. So 0% service for the customer. When the luggage finally arrived I had to pick it up by my self on the airport. I have send several emails to Hainan airlines about their service. Unfortunately I didn't receive any response.

Date of travel: December 2017
3  Thank Merijn M
Reviewed January 28, 2018

I have to begin by saying that I was a little nervous taking this airline. I think it is because I have never heard of it before. It turns out that this airline was not only nice but trumps all of our airlines in the US. The staff was very friendly, helpful, attentive and professional while the plane which was a Dreamliner was very clean, neat, smelled good, and comfortable. This is a feat in itself since the flight was just shy of 14 hours. I was not only comfortable but the staff continued to check on me to assure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. They flight crew served two full meals and a snack that was pretty good for airplane food. The next time I fly to China I will definitely use this company again. I would also recommend this company to anybody looking to fly to China.

3  Thank Lucas Q
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Dirty plane, crew who does not know how to speak English, landing in bruxelles without luggage,
I spent the last 24 hours trying to talk to their customer service without any response.
at this moment I have losses exceeding 5000 euros in my luggage.
It was the first and last time I flew with this company.
they will lose me as a customer.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.