“Direct to Madrid”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Our flight from Chicago to Madrid on 6274 was better in terms of service and food then our return flight on 6275. This is the only direct flight from Chicago to Madrid. It makes more sense to go non-stop.
The cabin and bathrooms on flight 6275 were not as clean as they should be. I feel that cleanliness is a must, especially in Business. Some of the flight attendants were not as attentive as they should. My travelling companion, seated next to me requested coffee with his snack. When I asked for tea, they told me that I would have to wait, they were only doing cold beverages. When we boarded, we waited a good fifteen minutes in the airport gate hanger while they fueled the plane. This should have been done before they began to call business and people needing assistance.

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (14,506)

Reviewed September 19, 2018

We checked in our baggage to Vigo and back to Frankfurt.
We received it one day later for both trips.

In the end we did not even geht back our total costs because of those delays.

Never IBERIA again.

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018

The checking staff are most accommodating. Check in was very fast. The onboard experience was very good. The food was poor. The flight was excellent and the crew very informative.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Flight was on time, smooth flight and they didn't loose my luggage. Staff were very pleasant so couldn't ask for anything further as it was only a 2 hours flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

To my satisfaction the plane took off on time and landed as per schedule. Only thing is that though this is a more than two hours flight we needed to buy food on board and the choice of food was quite poor. And we waited quite a while before our luggage’s arrived.