“Not so bad,not so good”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

As usual, Iberia offers you horrible food for dinner and try to take you to your destination as fast as possible without troubles.

The point is that they dont do anything to make you feel more confortable or to do the things better than other airlines.

So, bad food, good films, small seats and proffesional but cold crew.

Date of travel: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (14,807)

Reviewed November 15, 2018

Our business class flight from Chicago to Madrid and then returning a few weeks later was outstanding. We were able to get some sleep on the way to Spain, so we were ready to start our sightseeing trip. The food and drink was great as well as the attendants.

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018

There are very few good things to say about my Iberia flight from Miami to Madrid. I had upgraded from regular economy to premium economy. Not sure it was worth the extra cost. I’ve flown Iberia within European countries but this was the first time from US to Spain. The plane itself was in disrepair. Since I was in the bulkhead seat, my TV monitor was stowed in the arm of the seat. I found it impossible to release the tv into the upright position. It took 2 stewardess to do it and then I was told, in a very rude manor, to leave it in the upright position until landing. Really, I’m supposed to climb over this to use get to the restroom? Speaking of restrooms, they were filthy and in disrepair. I only had interaction with 3 stewardesses on the flight since I was in premium economy. Not only were they unfriendly but rude. Thankfully most of the flight was spent sleeping. I don’t think I’ll be flying them to Spain again. I’ll go for a little more expensive ticket and fly American Airlines.

Reviewed November 15, 2018

We had completed a tour of Croatia and went to the Dubrovnik airport to fly to our next tour in Milan. When we arrived the flight had been cancelled with no other info. Strong winds in the Split area caused this cancellation we later found. The Info desk at the airport had no info on this at all. Dubrovnik airport is check in only, no ticketing. It also has only 15 minutes free WiFi and our Oaypal account did not work so impossible to go on line to find alternatives.Finally we were informed that we would be put up at a five star hotel and brought to the airport the next day for a 5 pm flight. While the hotel was indeed five star, there was lots of confusion and we were offered a flight to Barcelona or a Rome only. We took the flight to Rome and had to find our own way to Milan. We got a domestic flight, which we paid for ourselves. Others in the group were having to get to Hawaii and the USA. Not sure how they made out but they would have been stuck with flight costs. Iberia does NOT use other carriers as most airlines do, so you can only go with them where and when they fly. We have an insurance claim in progress and our travel agent will never use them again. We missed a full day we had planned in Milan and paid $95 euros to get from the airport to the hotel, something covered if we had arrived when scheduled. Beware of Iberia.

Reviewed November 15, 2018

Very good, flight attendants were very nice, I really was expecting the worst but I must say it was a very nice flight.
The only issue was with my breakfast it was supposedly a Low sodium meal but it had canned tuna in it, very odd but not as important.
Also odd, my booking was for 2 but the system assigned us 2 seats far from each other, anyway the flight attendant very amicably asked the person beside me if she could change seat with my wife.
As a whole it was a good flight.

Date of travel: July 2018