“NOT BUDGET FRIENDLY STAY AWAY …”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed April 2, 2024

Iberia is NOT BUDGET FRIENDLY DO NOT BOOK ……We booked flights from Boston to Barcelona and back with Iberia and planned all our itineraries and hotel around the flights. Iberia changed our return flights 6 days before my travel about 10 hours earlier without our consent. Instead of my scheduled return flight at 18:30 I was rebooked at 09:00am with a layover in Madrid. As per my itinerary I was to board renfe train at 07:00am from Madrid to Barcelona to catch my flight . This change costed us an extra amount for train to Barcelona the previous day and accommodation in Barcelona and lost cost of accommodation in Madrid . On speaking with the customer service they wouldn’t change our flight to Boston directly from Madrid nor pay us for the inconvenience caused. I would suggest rather to sit at home and not travel to Spain than take a flight from IBERIA

• Value for money

Reviewed April 1, 2024

CRAPPIEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. FIRST AND LAST TIME. THEY WILL LITERALLY END THE CALL WHEN YOU ASK FOR A MANAGER......

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed April 1, 2024

Me and my family had a trip with Iberia once we had our return trip the flight was delayed so our baggage couldn’t be loaded on the same plane we had to wait one month to get our baggage we had to stay at the airport till one in the morning with the one year old baby Iberia is not answering our emails and the communication with Iberia is so hard now one month later they brought us our baggage but still didn’t bring our stroller so we have to walk around with our one year old baby without stroller now the company is asking us to go buy a new stroller and to send us the invoice Instead of sending us the money right away since we already have sent them the invoice they are not accepting this invoice and want us to use our own money to go get a stroller so they can pay us back…. this is so disrespectful and so unfair the company does not know if we have money to go buy a stroller or not how they can impose us to go buy a stroller with our own money ?we send the invoice !we want our money this is not normal that we have to fight so hard even though we bought our ticket and paid everything off now that everything is paid off they don’t care about us.

• Value for money
Reviewed March 31, 2024

DO NOT FLY THIS AIRLINE!! I am flying this airline for my wedding. We booked business class seats a year in advance with the expectation that we would be able to modify/change our flights. I even checked the airlines policy on changing flights which stated 25 euros to modify. After booking we needed to get to our wedding location one day early, I called Iberia to change our flight and were told due to the fact that we booked through Iberia but were flying an American and British Airways flight that they could neither refund or change our flight. I have spoken with several customer service representatives at Iberia and a supervisor which have all been no help. The supervisor then directed me to a claims departments which he stated would add value with a voucher to rebook our flights. I'd also like to add that this suspervisor apologized for this incident and mentioned that there is nothing on the website that states you cannot change or refund a flight that is directed to a different airline under Oneworld. We even filed a complaint with the department through Iberia and were denied help through them as well. This is seriously the worst experience I've ever had/could imagine. I spoke with American airlines to ask if this would ever be an issue through their airlines and I was told they do not have this issue. Id suggest flying through them before I ever booked a flight through Iberia and paid for a higher level of service/seat.

Date of travel: April 2023
Reviewed March 30, 2024

The flight was pretty turbulent, with lots of interuptions throughout. Not comfy seats, and did not recive breakfast which was included

Date of travel: March 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.