“The worst experience”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed April 3, 2024

The worst experience, trip with my husband from Madrid to London when he removed his bags my husband realized that he was broken from the suitcase and we thought, it was sure that they reviewed it for security measures, however we did not check all the suitcases because We had to take the National Express, when I got home I realized that my suitcase was also open and broke the closure and lock, my hand suitcase told me that they should bill it and it turns out that they stole us, I called Iberia to put the He claim and the answer was, he must have made the claim at the airport ..... the worst travel experience, that outrage that steals you, breaks your bags and nobody is responsible. If you travel with Iberia, check your suitcase before leaving the airport, they love to steal the bags and nobody is responsible.

Date of travel: April 2024

Reviewed April 3, 2024

We traveled from LA to Madrid, Lisbon, Barcelona, back to Madrid and home to Los Angeles. You would think Business class would garner special attention, but it did not. Once the purser in LA introduced themselves, nothing more was provided above and beyond during the course of all of our Iberia flights. Because there were so many legs to our trip, some small typos were made on the tickets. Iberia would not allow for any corrections. We had to buy new tickets between Portugal and Spain. The final insult came from the flight from Barcelona to Madrid. we arrived at the airport to find my ticket had been canceled (even though I had the hard copy print out). The flight was full and I had to scramble to book a partner flight at 5 times the cost to barely make my Madrid to LA connection. There was zero sympathy or help provided by the Iberia staff. Save yourself and avoid this airline, they are as bad as Ryan Air.

Date of travel: October 2023
Reviewed April 2, 2024

Iberia is NOT BUDGET FRIENDLY DO NOT BOOK ……We booked flights from Boston to Barcelona and back with Iberia and planned all our itineraries and hotel around the flights. Iberia changed our return flights 6 days before my travel about 10 hours earlier without our consent. Instead of my scheduled return flight at 18:30 I was rebooked at 09:00am with a layover in Madrid. As per my itinerary I was to board renfe train at 07:00am from Madrid to Barcelona to catch my flight . This change costed us an extra amount for train to Barcelona the previous day and accommodation in Barcelona and lost cost of accommodation in Madrid . On speaking with the customer service they wouldn’t change our flight to Boston directly from Madrid nor pay us for the inconvenience caused. I would suggest rather to sit at home and not travel to Spain than take a flight from IBERIA

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed April 1, 2024

CRAPPIEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. FIRST AND LAST TIME. THEY WILL LITERALLY END THE CALL WHEN YOU ASK FOR A MANAGER......

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed April 1, 2024

Me and my family had a trip with Iberia once we had our return trip the flight was delayed so our baggage couldn’t be loaded on the same plane we had to wait one month to get our baggage we had to stay at the airport till one in the morning with the one year old baby Iberia is not answering our emails and the communication with Iberia is so hard now one month later they brought us our baggage but still didn’t bring our stroller so we have to walk around with our one year old baby without stroller now the company is asking us to go buy a new stroller and to send us the invoice Instead of sending us the money right away since we already have sent them the invoice they are not accepting this invoice and want us to use our own money to go get a stroller so they can pay us back…. this is so disrespectful and so unfair the company does not know if we have money to go buy a stroller or not how they can impose us to go buy a stroller with our own money ?we send the invoice !we want our money this is not normal that we have to fight so hard even though we bought our ticket and paid everything off now that everything is paid off they don’t care about us.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.