“Horrible”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed April 12, 2024

My colleague was downgraded on the flight out to leave empty seats that the airline sold, then the way back.
They down graded 3 of us for same empty seats, then when the couple that was downgraded were not sat close to each other at all, one was to premium the other to ECONOMY. There was an empty premium seat next to us for her husband and they wouldn’t let him move up because it would be an “upgrade”. Do not fly Iberia if you can help it.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Voyage19943397468

Reviewed April 12, 2024

Horrible customer support I have lost access to the email with which I registered for their frequent flyer program and I have been trying to solve it for months. Their customer support has been unable to do a simple task updating the email address and meanwhile I have no access to the advantages of the points accumulated every time I contact them I have to talk to a new person I get a new reference number a promise that the issue will be solved and nothing changes. Terrible experience.

2  Thank Miguel A
Reviewed April 11, 2024

Not unexpectedly an appalling customer service; a better description is that there is none whatsoever. They cancelled my flight at the last minute and booked me for another day and departure airport. Didn't work for me so I am asking for a refund. Absolutely impossible to get any interaction with the company. The phones don't seem to work , the online complaints form always return a server error, and the bot every time I type "refund" goes into agent connection error. An absolute joke of a company that laugh at their customers

1  Thank Victor_rio2014
Reviewed April 9, 2024

My flight from Miami to Madrid had more than 1 hour delay , the food service was poor,and the quality too… orrible no choice cause other items were all gone .. if you like to have a drink you need to pay .. only beer or wine available.. I’m so sad that American Airlines chose this as partner from Miami.. for me was the last time 08/ APR .. arrived in Madrid the next flight I have with Iberia partners have 1 hour delay.. avoid this company.. bad service poor quality..

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed April 9, 2024

This is our second time flying Iberia business class and each time Iberia has reassigned us to worse seats than the ones we originally booked. Guess we have to have a Spanish surname to keep our original booked seats. Probably our last time choosing Iberia.

Date of travel: April 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.