“Thief system and buggy website”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed April 14, 2024

My friend and I travel to Morocco with Iberia from Madrid. When we bought the ticket, we bought "Optimal" package for both ways. But in our ticket received, it printed out that the return ticket didn't contained any check-in luggage. We asked some Iberia support on internet, they replied us our package DID contain the luggage.

In their official website, it clearly states that the "Optimal" package should include check-in luggage. While we checked in in Tangier airport, the staff said our ticket didn't include the check-in luggage, and asked us to but extra luggage. Since there is Iberia counter on-site, then we bought it so we could onboard.

When we returned to Madrid, we found the counter of Iberia and ask a support for our package. He printed out the ticket detail and it shows that we DID BUY "OPTIMAL" package, which should include the check-in luggage. He asked us to file a issue on their website. After I returned to my home town, I file a issue and the website said my reference number is "undefined"???

After 2 days later, the support replied me that I should check the luggage before I bought the ticket.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Kirokuan

Reviewed April 12, 2024

denied boarding. no explanation. rude staff. no communication about anything. unprofessional. never again.

never ever again.

2  Thank jammy d
Reviewed April 12, 2024

My colleague was downgraded on the flight out to leave empty seats that the airline sold, then the way back.
They down graded 3 of us for same empty seats, then when the couple that was downgraded were not sat close to each other at all, one was to premium the other to ECONOMY. There was an empty premium seat next to us for her husband and they wouldn’t let him move up because it would be an “upgrade”. Do not fly Iberia if you can help it.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Voyage19943397468
Reviewed April 12, 2024

Horrible customer support I have lost access to the email with which I registered for their frequent flyer program and I have been trying to solve it for months. Their customer support has been unable to do a simple task updating the email address and meanwhile I have no access to the advantages of the points accumulated every time I contact them I have to talk to a new person I get a new reference number a promise that the issue will be solved and nothing changes. Terrible experience.

2  Thank Miguel A
Reviewed April 11, 2024

Not unexpectedly an appalling customer service; a better description is that there is none whatsoever. They cancelled my flight at the last minute and booked me for another day and departure airport. Didn't work for me so I am asking for a refund. Absolutely impossible to get any interaction with the company. The phones don't seem to work , the online complaints form always return a server error, and the bot every time I type "refund" goes into agent connection error. An absolute joke of a company that laugh at their customers

1  Thank Victor_rio2014
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.