“High quality Cabin Crew Service”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing care by the cabin crew, very polite, friendly. I usually travel a lot and this is one of the flights that one enjoys and is proud of being an Iberia client thanks to the service provided by the cabin crew. Very grateful for their hard work.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Uncomfortable seats, unfriendly staff, not enough food on a 12 h flight and no choices. The air was extremly cold, the toillets very dirty. The only positive aspect was that the flight was on time. Entertainment was ok. The plane ticket was very expensive for what we got.

1  Thank sandrabR6130FJ
Reviewed April 15, 2024

DONT DONT DONT DONT! I booked flights for me and my boy 6 MONTHS PRIOR to go from boston spain and ireland! 3 weeks before the flights they reschedules me threw LEVEL because LEVEL SUCKS! i got to the airport AND THEY NEVER CONFIRMED OUR FLIGHTS!!! DO NOT BOOK DO NOT BOOK

2  Thank James L
Reviewed April 15, 2024

I am writing to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding the experience I had while attempting to book a flight.
I experienced sudden price increases in the middle of customizing my flight itinerary. Such practices are highly unprofessional and unacceptable in the realm of customer service.

As a customer, I expect transparency and consistency throughout the booking process. However, the sudden changes in prices not only disrupt the booking experience but also erode trust in your brand.

Customers should not have to endure such inconveniences when trying to book a flight with your airline.

Reviewed April 15, 2024

I tried to book ticket for me online .and the money was withdrawal two times from my bank account. But the flight wasn't confirmed .
I called their horrible customer service more than 10 times . Every time they pretended that checking my complaint. and say money will back to your account within 3 days .but nothing happened.
That was happened almost 0two months ago and stole my money.

I tried to check their offices in Netherlands but they doesn't have any city offices or in the airport.

If any one can help me to return mony back .please contact
Sari.abdelhai@gmail.com

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank Sari A
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.