“Comfortable Flight Down to South America”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed April 19, 2024

Crew were friendly and helpful; Business Class seat was comfortable albeit a little dirty and could have been cleaned better. IFE was good with a great choice of films, music and entertainment. Food and beverage were reasonable, not top of the class, however, adequate.

Overall. a comfortable flight with amiable crew that departed late but arrived ahead of time.

Iberia baggage people were no help assisting me with my delayed bags, they kept kicking it back to BA. They were useless!

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed April 19, 2024

Worst flight of my life. Poorly executed check-in, uncomfortable seats, rude flight attendance, seats that recline way too far putting lady in front of me in my lap, not enough food or beverage for 14 hour flight, filthy bathroom from the time we first boarded plane, very slow getting people on and off plane. I wouldn’t fly them again even if ticket was free

1  Thank carrie p
Reviewed April 18, 2024

My original flight was from Bologna to Jerez, with a stopover in Madrid. But the first flight got cancelled, meaning I had lost my second flight. At first, the italian Iberia operator I was connected with said he couldn't do anything, so I should've talked with the operators in the airport of Bologna.
But guess what? Contacting the spanish Iberia operator I found out there was something it could be done. Nonetheless, instead of helping me, the operator tried to force me into a 3 flights - 2 stopovers, the second of which should've been an entire night without a hotel at Madrid ariport. They didn't even try to ask if I was ok with that, they tried to trick me into believe that "I agreed with the changes". This is unacceptable. This is not an honest company. I understand that there were other people in my same situation, still,this is not excusable. And eventually, I changed my departing airport to Milano Malpensa because there weren't other flights from Bologna, but Iberia didn't even agreed on paying for my hotel, which I found on my own in any case, so congrats to me for carrying out their fricking job. Ah, yes, they searched for and paid for the hotel of the people who were on the same flight and had had the fortune to found other flights from Bologna the next day.

1  Thank Flyer24051116819
Reviewed April 18, 2024

Lost bags, terrible flight, annoying flight crew. Waited in line for hours to get bags. This was because of the sheer amount of people in line.

1  Thank IAN S
Reviewed April 18, 2024

One of the worst airlines!!!! Flight was delayed 7 hours and did not get any notification on phone or email. Didn’t learn until I tried to check in my bags. They gave complimentary chips and water, WOW. Everyone was furious. I called to ask and see why was it delayed and response was “I’m not able to disclose”. The check in desk people didn’t know what to tell us either.

1  Thank Rich S
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.