“Iberia Customer Experience Nightmare”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed April 30, 2024

Worst customer experience ever. They lost my bag on day 1 of a 17 day international trip. They never recovered it, and exerted little effort despite daily calls from me. And then contested my reimbursement claim, telling me the receipts didn't meet their criteria (which they never provided while I was traveling, despite repeated requests from me). Their initial offer was only $95 (out of $1700). It took 6 weeks to get an unsatisfactory result. They put a lot more effort into denying my claim than they did into finding my bag.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Jim H

Reviewed April 28, 2024

I guess it’s standard for airlines, but they are just unnecessarily rude. The check in lady talks to you as if she’s chasing away a street vendor. Flying from Rome T1.

1  Thank Francois C
Reviewed April 28, 2024

I thought we got a business class deal, but we only received economy plus. Iberia business class is not what we expected. Airplane was clean and safe. Just not what I expected.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed April 27, 2024

Bad, Bad, Bad ! The flight going was terrible! Seats were so uncomfortable and the flight back home was ever worse! One of the 2 toilets was taped shut the entire flight! Unbelievable! It made the trip miserable for 100 or more passengers!

2  Thank Voyager14734833687
Reviewed April 27, 2024

The cabin crew spoke very little English and seemed angry. Bumped into seats and people’s knees with the food cart and continued as nothing have happened.

Placed an entire family with two children(who is scared of flying) on completely different seats.

The food was terrible.
The only good thing was when we departed the airplane.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank mattiase334
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.