“WORST airline ever!”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed May 4, 2024

WORST airline ever! Their customer service is hardly reachable, I am unable to check if my flights includes luggage because the e-ticket doesn't contain any details.

1  Thank Georgi P

Reviewed May 4, 2024

The flight was ok, but customer service is zero! I booked a flight for 1470 USD approx both ways and requested to change my flight back from May 15 to May 16. They wanted to charge 150 Euros changing fee (that's normal) and 550 Euros for the change of category (that's ridiculous). The price for a new one way tickets starts at 368 Euros. If you travel low season, just buy one way last minute with the most convenient airline and you will save money!!!!

1  Thank Nicole G
Reviewed May 3, 2024

Paid for seat with extra room but a regular seat was assigned to me and my wife. I sent a claim via Email but the only answer I got was : “ we sorry for the inconvenience “.

1  Thank Diego P
Reviewed May 1, 2024

The check in desk for Iberia at BCN was decent. The staff there was doing just as much chatting with each other as they were work, but we were 2nd in line, so we still got through relatively quickly. The booking and baggage seemed to go well also, so we have no complaints. We would use them again based on this journey and experience.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed May 1, 2024

They sell you on the basis that you are allowed to take your small roll-on suitcase and a small bag in the cabin, but at the plane they forbid this, and force you to hand over your suitcase.
The staff were unwilling to listen to reason (I had a short time transfer at Madrid). Epic fail = breach of contractual terms but I’m sure it was something in the smallprint!
Dud not even get free WATER on the plane.

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Jp F
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.