“AVOID this Airline at ALL Costs! Absolutely HORRIFICE Airline!”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed May 11, 2024

Believe ALL the reviews. I have been flying for 65 years and this is by FAR the WORST airline I've ever flown! They accepted a transfer from American that should have never been accepted. They really think they can get a luggage transfer with only 35 minutes? Our luggage was misplaced for the first 5 days of our vacation. Totally ruined our trip. Wife a massive stress case. Spent multiple calls with them on the phone every day until they finally figured out how to get us our luggage. We also lost a connecting flight while dealing with their customer service in the Madrid airport so had to re purchase that flight. Now to the flight itself. HORRIBLE plane. The crew were rude and disrespectful. They made it a habit of intentionally smacking my elbow every time they brought the cart by. You could even see them smirking about it. The bathrooms and plane in general were FILTHY. The plane looked like it had not been maintained. If there are any other ways for you to get to Spain, I would use someone else. I personally would swim the ocean to get back to Spain before I EVER boarded one of their aircraft every again!

2  Thank Bachinphx

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Never use Iberia, NEVER!
We had to move our departure from the 12th to the 14th.
We made 4 phone calls and got 4 different results.
We were offered a higher rate for the change than the going rate Iberia offered on line.
Plus it took us a total of 3 hours all together.
Iberia has a very POOR SERVICE

Date of travel: May 2024
4  Thank 865asemz
Reviewed May 10, 2024

I left DFW and my suitcase apparently didn’t get tagged and stayed in DALLAS. now, 30 days later and two full weeks after my ruined vacation, I still don’t have my suitcase. Not only have I reached out to Iberia daily, but they give me the same story (we are waiting to hear from the airport) huh?? I have asked for reimbursement for my luggage and expenses and have received no reply. I will never fly this airline again, especially if I don’t get a refund for my stress and effort. I even had AirTags on the suitcase and nobody would listen to me when I said the bag is still at DFW. INFURIATING

3  Thank Senortod
Reviewed May 9, 2024

I bought 3 bigger seats, arriving at the airport they told me that they changed planes and that I had to go in regular seats. The person who helped me told me that the refund of the money for the large seats was an automatic refund.... LIE, I MADE MANY CLAIMS AND THEY ONLY RETURNED ME ONE SEAT AND NOT THE THREE AS ​​I HAD PAID.... TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Date of travel: March 2024
3  Thank claudiavalverde
Reviewed May 9, 2024

Food was ok. Cleanliness ok. Website crashes often. My single biggest problem was literally being pinned in one place for hours by the reclined seat in front of me. The non stop from San Francisco to Madrid was a form of torture and quite painful. My wife is shorter and could move her legs so if you are short perhaps you won’t have same experience. I’m six feet tall.
Check in was ok. Entertainment system seemed fine. Iberia staff were ok as well. I loved everything on my first trip to Spain except my trip in economy seats on Iberia airlines.

2  Thank Raleigh M
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.