“never again”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed May 25, 2024

the worst I've ever had. no legroom. no space between seats. bad food. unfriendly stewardesses. worst connection with bus, waiting for 15 minutes outside on the sun. and we were late to connect the next flight

Date of travel: May 2024

Reviewed May 24, 2024

Flight delayed delayed 20 hours, they told me to book my own hotel and gave me a leaflet saying I could spend and claim back upto 150 euros. When I tried to claim the money back they refused 3 times saying the delay wasn't their fault. My flight was then delayed 30 hours on the way home, I managed to catch another flight

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed May 24, 2024

Grueling flights from LAX to MAD and return. I like window seats. On the way there, I was in 22A, next to a wide bulkhead with no window. Had to recline and turn my head 90 degrees for a view. On the return flight I got a window finally, but was seated in a 3-seat row with two 300-pound men who overflowed into my space. Economy seats are child-sized. I'm 6' and 180#--no chance for any comfort. Awful flights.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed May 23, 2024

I'm travelling to Madrid in June 2024 for business and I booked flights for my wife and kids to find me there after my business was done. Unfortunately events that were not in our hand to control (changes in school schedule) meant the children could not come. When I tried to get a refund (even a partial one) 25 days before the flight, they said it's non-refundable (not even partially except for ~48€ of taxes) and asked me if I want to cancel anyway. What for? So that Iberia can re-sell the 3 seats I've payed for with ~900€? What kind of company has a policy which charges 900€ for services that are not given to the customer? Especially considering that there are at least 25 days left until the flight and that the flight is in June so they'll have no problem re-booking it.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed May 23, 2024

Believe all the horrible reviews. They will take your money interest free for 3 months and in the meantime sell the upgraded seats you paid $300 for to someone else after the fact for a higher price (the ticket agents will tell you this straight up, or the lie that they "switched planes" as you read in the other reviews. They will tell you your refund is "in progress" for weeks on end but they keep your money as they are CROOKS like all the other reviews state. I am in the process of disputing the charges with the bank and am calling our lawyer tomorrow to see what our options are. Does anyone know of any class action lawsuits against iberia for these shady business practices? I imagine there must be something starting to come together given the thousands of reports of stolen money from customers with no receipt of good purchased.

Date of travel: April 2024
1  Thank Trip61961721411
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.