“Iberia airline - Delay, lost connection, bad management”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed June 9, 2024

We booked flight with Iberia from Munich to Panama with 1 chnage in Madrid. For some 'uwnown' reasons ( non of the stuff could tell us why) the flight was delayed 2h. We arrived in Madrid with 20 min before the Gates to be closed, we ran through the whole airport ( from Terminal 4 to Terminal 1) to catch the 2nd flight. Sweating and hardly breahing we told our names and showed the passports and the person at the counter apologized and told us that even if we were in front of the gates and they are still open, she can't let us pass because we were relocated for the flight of the next day. She directed us to the info place where only 1 employe was handling a line with over 50 sad people (which lost their connecting flight fur to delays ). During the first 30min the line increased, and only after 40 min other 2 employees came to help. In the end we spent 4,5h only in the line in front of th info point. HOW COULD WE RECOMMEND SUCH A COMPANY ?!

Reviewed June 8, 2024

This was the worst experience I’ve had on my life. I believe it is a scam to make reservations for an Iberia flight and ending on a plane from something called Level, this plane was an unmarked, old white plane. My seat was broken, when I complaint about the condition of the plane and how unsafe I felt and that I wanted to get out the entire crew tried to convince me to stay so I did, I felt I had no option, they ensured that the seat was the only issue and I should not base my feeling with a seat, that the rest of the plane was safe. Well as soon as they closed the cabin this happened: NO TV ON THE ENTIRE PLANE, NO WIFI, RUSTY FLAPS, AND BATHROOM IN TERRIBLE CONDITION, NO AC, NO AIR CIRCULATION, all this on a 9 hours flight, I experience an anxiety attack for the entire flight with nothing to calm me down, the plane made so much noises, that I felt at some point it will crash. So I paid a 1500$ ticket to travel in this condition? So my advise is please don’t use this airline because you might end up in a unmarked, old plane like this and your safety, your peace of mind is more valuable. I will submit a complaint to FA because is just a matter of time for this company to cause a tragedy

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Never ride Iberia. Their customer service is the worst. They are disrespectful and treat you terribly. Made us pay twice for 1 checked bag and we requested a refund and they declined.

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Complete garbage of an airline. Everything was bad. We missed a flight and they provided no help. Understaffed and awful food. I’d stay clear of Spain altogether if Iberia is your only option

Reviewed June 7, 2024

Delayed flight. Bad customer service. That’s always a horrible combination. Because Iberia changed the operator of the plane the day of the flight, customer service at the gate told me they couldn’t help me check if there were other available seats, and would have to ask anything to the crews onboard… They just didn’t want to do their job.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.