“You will be charged for a new ticket!”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be aware. If you miss a connection and are rescheduled on another flight, you will have to purchase a new ticket!

Avoid flying on Iberia!

Date of travel: May 2024

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This airline is horrible. I booked my flight months in advance and when I went to get on my flight they had bumped me and my husband to a different flight. They got us on the next flight out and promised to refund us the cost of our flights. We worked with the customer service for months to get a refund but it was never received. I would never recommend this airline or fly on it again, even if it was the most affordable out there.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Booked flight 6 months in advance. Flight changed several times. Finally boarded at 7am, sat for an hour then told there was a systems error and needed to be reset. That would take another hour. We sat on a hot plane for an hour then told we needed to get off the plane. We were told Iberia would transfer us to the next flight and to wait. Waited and waited. We were offered vouchers for food and told to wait. No communication from anyone at the airline, airport or online. Then received a text saying flight was cancelled. We were given a hotel voucher, missing our flight and plans in Madrid ruined. Fast forward to the next morning. Iberia couldn’t get us a new flight because it was showing the flight landed in Madrid. It did not. We were still in Zurich! After finally getting a supervisor to fix said problem, we boarded another flight. 30 minutes of sitting on the plane and way past departure time, we are told there was problems with a passenger and it would be an hour wait. Currently sitting on plane still….

• Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed June 13, 2024

Wouldn’t refund me or offer a credit or any consolation when my grandfather passed and we had to cancel our trip. Horrific customer service and business. I’ll never fly Iberia.

Reviewed June 13, 2024

Boarded flight at 7am. Sat in the plane for 2h. Crew announces a technical problem. Everyone had to disembark. No update provided in the airport of at client desk. 2h later we’re told the flight is cancelled. They couldn’t rebook passengers until the flight was officially cancelled. Finally got rebooked on a flight at 19.40 - 12h later than my original departure date. The seat I originally paid for was taken so I was bumped to the back of the plane seat 7 to seat 30.
The lack of communication is simply unacceptable, no empathy, no accountability
Will never fly Iberia again

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.